WTB: One New Avalanche

I know we have some dealer-linked people here so maybe I can be helped out.

My dad wants a 2013 Avalanche LTZ. We live in Canada, and therefore, the pricing is terrible. So we're looking cross-border to save ~20 grand.

We've contacted some dealers already but none will play ball because we're Canadian. Even when we say that one of our Amerifriend's can do the purchase, the dealers still clam up. My dad has procrastinated on the purchase, stock is dwindling, and his list of preferences is fairly specific.

I'm posting this to see if there's someone here who wants to make a sale. Or potentially help us arrange one.

Do Want

4WD

White Diamond tri-coat exterior

Ebony interior

20" chrome wheels

3.08 axle

Power sunroof

BRS power retractable assist steps

Do Not Want

Trailering package (3.42, heavy duty cooling)

Rear entertainment system.

Is anyone able to help us out? Thanks!

Barlow Chevrolet in Delran, NJ (Burlington County) has two Avs that your looking for, with the exception of the rear seat entertainment system (both Avs have this option):

1. http://www.barlowcompany.com/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Avalanche-4WD_LTZ-Delran-NJ/1878511053

2. http://www.barlowcompany.com/VehicleDetails/new-2013-Chevrolet-Avalanche-4WD_LTZ-Delran-NJ/1957926273

No heavy duty trailering equipment, and they both have the 3.08 rear axle ratio. Maybe a NJ dealer will play ball? Try contacting them to see.

You could fly into Philadelphia International Airport and take car service to this dealership (about 20-30 minutes away). Then you'd have a nice introductory ride home in the new Avalanche!!

The problem is these dealers are now allowed to sell a new vehicle to you, per the rules. They can sell you pre-owned but not new due to warranty and other regulations, even if you were to accept a no longer valid warranty. Rules of doing business on new cars now.