Dodge Rampage?

Charity

Does anyone really remember this car? I know that it is a great vehicle and was my husbands first car. However, he did mention the motor was aluminum and would warp if the car started to overheat. However, he was in love with his and always wondered if they were still around or if they were all gone./

• 2 weeks later...

I remember someone in my family having it once it was many years ago and, it ran real well and was good on petrol as the prices were lower at the time and was cheap on parts which did not cost a lot to buy for it. It was a good vehicle and, there was some issues with heating that was due to the radiator hose coming off so that's why it occurred and was time to replace the hose itself. The person had it for couple of years than decided to get a updated one which was a good price and, good for long drives and good to take the family in it.

• 3 weeks later...

However, he did mention the motor was aluminum and would warp if the car started to overheat.

Watch what you say about the Chrysler 2.2 'round these parts. I learned this lesson the hard way...

HAHA! 

However, he did mention the motor was aluminum and would warp if the car started to overheat.

Watch what you say about the Chrysler 2.2 'round these parts. I learned this lesson the hard way...

Blake is just messing with you..... he is still tender from all the bee stings he got when he whacked a hornet's nest of Chrysler 2.2L engine lovers by calling it a flop*

*Linked to improve that pages search engine results..... you're welcome Blake.  :AH-HA:

Did not realize that Dodge had a 2015 Rampage Concept that they showed off last year. Did anyone see this truck? I have to say I actually like it.

http://suvntrucks.com/2015-dodge-rampage-concept/

post-12-0-04271300-1426908627_thumb.jpg

I also remember this HOT LITTLE NUMBER.

Shelby Rampage 1984

More interesting and also covered in the story above was that 1983 Chrysler released 248 Special Order Rampages for the Canadian Market.

Did not realize that Dodge had a 2015 Rampage Concept that they showed off last year. Did anyone see this truck? I have to say I actually like it.

http://suvntrucks.com/2015-dodge-rampage-concept/

attachicon.gif2015-Dodge-Rampage-Concept-review-610x406.jpg

Yes, I saw it. It was a 2006 concept, not a 2015. I saw it at the NYIAS in '06. Neat concept, rumor was Dodge was considering it for production. According to Wikipedia, this was as large as a 2006 Ram pickup http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Rampage_Concept