Recent Site Outage

Sorry about the recent site outage guys.

Our server had a RAID array failure and needed to have some of the hardware replaced.

I plan to move us to a new server in the next 30 days, so watch for announcements on planned downtime.

Drew

Thanks Drew for the update, was wondering what happened, though Washington was hit with a Hurricane level 1 storm over the weekend and most of western Washington was in the dark for the weekend including me, did not get back online till Monday when power was restored.

Well, I'm all done configuring the new server and we're ready to move into our new garage. I have to spent most of the day tomorrow on the road, so I'll run the migration tomorrow night overnight. We will be listed as offline during the migration.

As long as you only need to click once to post you still have a leg up on the competition.

Hooray?

If you had to go through what some of us had to go through....that hooray would be written this way and not with a question mark:

HOORAY!!!

(yellow is a happy colour)

with a couple of happy emoticons...

:gitfunky::pbjtime::breakdance::thumbsup:

• Agree 1

Well, I'm all done configuring the new server and we're ready to move into our new garage. I have to spent most of the day tomorrow on the road, so I'll run the migration tomorrow night overnight. We will be listed as offline during the migration.

migration...

yeah...its almost that sad time of the year around here where the birds fly south...

But...Football and Hockey season is almost here...and THAT alone is worth the leaves changing colour, the ghosts and goblins asking for candy and the birds leaving for a warmer climate.

migration...

yeah...its almost that sad time of the year around here where the birds fly south...

But...Football and Hockey season is almost here...and THAT alone is worth the leaves changing colour, the ghosts and goblins asking for candy and the birds leaving for a warmer climate.

Don't forget half of your fellow Canadians migrating to my neck of the woods (Phoenix, AZ) over the next month or so. Makes the "wonderful" traffic here that much more fun.

migration...

Don't forget half of your fellow Canadians migrating to my neck of the woods (Phoenix, AZ) over the next month or so. Makes the "wonderful" traffic here that much more fun.

From what part of Canada?

Because Quebecois go to Florida starting from November.

migration...

From what part of Canada?

Because Quebecois go to Florida starting from November.

True. We get mostly the Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan snowbirds but I have seen some Quebec tags up and down the I-10 here.

Lots of Albertans head down to Arizona and Nevada. I haven't as of yet, but I'd like to get down to Vegas and Scottsdale when Barrett-Jackson is in town.

Haven't done Barrett Jackson yet. It is pricey as hell and up until a few weeks ago, I never had weekends off to go to it anyway. May try for it next year though if I can convince my bossman to hook me up on a few tickets. If I go, I going to need a bib to hold back the constant drooling that will take place.

I wanted to guess Albertans...

Quebecois...yeah, Ive heard quite a few tell me that Arizona is the place to be...dry weather...no humidity.

The St-Lawrence Valley, very humid. 

I will swing by your way one these days...Barret-Jackson is but one thing that I wanna experience.

Its the Old West that I really wanna see and feel.

Fort Sumner NM, Okay Corral Az. and all that jazz....