SEPTEMBER 2015 CAR SPOTTERS THREAD HERE!!!

ocnblu

My next door neighbor traded his burgundy '12 Infiniti QX56 on a new Escalade ESV in Majestic Plum Metallic...great looking beast..

That's that super deep purple, right??? I love that color!

Yeah...looks gray or black in some lighting...

Saw a clean white w/ white top '75-76 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, followed by a dark blue Ferrari 348...followed the 348 for a mile or so wondering why it looked different. Pulled up behind it at a light and noticed the horizontal bars over the taillights were missing.  Looks quite nice w/ the taillights exposed, they kind of remind me of a typical '80s horizontal Buick taillight.

• 2 weeks later...

(2) '60s Ford Econoline 'flat front' pick-ups, a heavily primered/ patch-painted example prominently parked up front at a local watering hole, and an orange job inside one o those storage lot places.

'67 Coupe deVille, all primered, looking rough, looked like long-term parking in a weedy repair garage lot.

Over the weekend I saw Porsches..hundreds of Porsches of every type and variation.  Street Porsches and racing Porsches. I went to Rennsport Reunion V (I went to IV 4 years ago) at Laguna Seca Raceway near Monterey, California. Great weekend. Still tired from all the walking.

As far as non-Porsches, I did see a sharp red mid '50s Ferrari of some sort, an Alfa Romeo 4C in red and black, a dark red '61 Chevy Impala ht lowrider, and a bright green '63 Chevy Impala convertible lowrider. 

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar