It's That Time Again....Guess What I Bought This Time

the sweetest compact entry of them all.... an ATS 3.6L Automatic???   :thumbsup:

No, though I saw a gray stick ATS-V sedan yesterday at a dealer, and damn, was it sweet!

I'll let the next poster pick the next hint- Would you rather know who the vehicle is for (me or wifey), or if it replaced a vehicle in the house hold.

Sadly, the 4Runner is no longer with us.

Didn't you just get that a few/handful of months ago..? That was a sharp lookin' vehicle. 

Yeah, back in May of last year. And worse, I just put a 3" lift and 33's on it back in November. It had to go, though. We are moving to STL in a few weeks, and the size, gas mileage, and practicality are just unacceptable for a city vehicle. I hated to let it go, but it had to be done. Hopefully I can pick up an older FJ in the future as a dedicated off-road toy.

Sadly, the 4Runner is no longer with us.

Didn't you just get that a few/handful of months ago..? That was a sharp lookin' vehicle. 

Yeah, back in May of last year. And worse, I just put a 3" lift and 33's on it back in November. It had to go, though. We are moving to STL in a few weeks, and the size, gas mileage, and practicality are just unacceptable for a city vehicle. I hated to let it go, but it had to be done. Hopefully I can pick up an older FJ in the future as a dedicated off-road toy.

Whoa, few things.

Do you have any pics of it lifted with 33's ?

Moving to STL????? Will you actually be downtown or where at-ish? (If you don't mind me asking.) I work downtown but live in IL. 

Smart. You're getting a Smart car. Ya know, for all that inner city stuff. ;) But not any Smart car... A Brabus Smart! EE63D380-2F2F-45F3-B6D4-CBC728EDD133_zps

Or maybe an Abarth...

2B26617D-DDC7-4147-A8A2-AE1CECCFFF31_zps

(I know it isn't an Abarth.. It's a Gucci edition..but I thought I had an Abarth saved on my photobucket account and apparently I was wrong but this'll do). 

Is this a Family based auto or more of a personal inner city transport option?

2 doors, 3 doors, 4 doors, or 5 doors?

Is it Asian, American or European company?

It will serve as primary family transportation for the time being. So more than 2/3 doors.  It is NOT European.

So-

-More than 2/3 doors.

-Used.

-Not an I4.

-Not Euro.

-Not a compact car.

-Replaced the 4Runner.

-Primarily for wife.

A Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

Would be awesome, but no. I needed better gas mileage, not worse, lol.

A new model Chevy Malibu.

He said it was NOT a GM auto.

How about Camry Hybrid?

Tis not a Camry, or an I4.

I want to stick to BMW for some reason.. M3 this time around. Somebody beat you to the 335i so you said "screw it" and found an M3 to your liking instead. That's what happened. M3. 

Edit: Oh shoot, big swing and a miss..

You also said it was not a GM. 

I also assumed it was for you. This is harder thinking about a non-enthusiast's car. 

Ford Edge? 

Edited by ccap41

It will serve as primary family transportation for the time being. So more than 2/3 doors.  It is NOT European.

So-

-More than 2/3 doors.

-Used.

-Not an I4.

-Not Euro.

-Not a compact car.

-Replaced the 4Runner.

-Primarily for wife.

Minivan

Nissan Murano

or

Nissan Rogue

or 

Honda CR-V

or 

Honda Element

or

Toyota RAV4

or

Toyota Highlander Hybrid

or 

Hyundai Santa Fe

or

Hyundai Tuscon

or

Kia Sportage

I'm not sure if I went in the right direction with Ford or the larger 2 row SUV...uhhh...uhhh Jeep Grand Cherokee! 

Nissan Murano

or

Nissan Rogue

or 

Honda CR-V

or 

Honda Element

or

Toyota RAV4

or

Toyota Highlander Hybrid

or 

Hyundai Santa Fe

or

Hyundai Tuscon

or

Kia Sportage

C'mon.. How many of those only offer I4 engines.. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY! 

Edited by ccap41

I was gonna say Lincoln MKX next, but since it was mentioned already, Im sticking to my choice of Ford Flex.

EDIT:

If it was the Flex, you woulda said bingo.

Nissan Murano.

It is the only one on that long list that isn't an I4(other than the highlander but I assume he didn't get rid of his to get a hybrid model).

I'm sticking to my guns even though I no loner have a good feeling about it, lol. JGC, FTW. 

Edit:

I'll go ahead and ask what hear JGC..?  ;) (got cocky after saying it wasn't a Nissan :pbjtime: ) 

Edited by ccap41

I'm not sure if I went in the right direction with Ford or the larger 2 row SUV...uhhh...uhhh Jeep Grand Cherokee! 

Nissan Murano

or

Nissan Rogue

or 

Honda CR-V

or 

Honda Element

or

Toyota RAV4

or

Toyota Highlander Hybrid

or 

Hyundai Santa Fe

or

Hyundai Tuscon

or

Kia Sportage

C'mon.. How many of those only offer I4 engines.. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY! 

Yes I did try, I went with those models that have an I4. He never said only had that engine. Gotta scale it down to the right zone and I believe he got an Asian built CUV.

OK, Reread and realize he said does not have an I4, so we are V6 engines and now that I have realized that then I agree with CCAP.

Ford Flex or Santa Fe.