William Maley

Infiniti News: 2017 Infiniti Q60 Coupe To Start At $39,855

Infiniti has announced pricing for most of the 2017 Q60 Coupe lineup. When it arrives at dealers in September, The Q60 will start at $39,855 (includes a $905 destination charge). Compared to the outgoing Q60 Coupe, the new model costs $2,000 less.

A lot of price drop can be attributed to a new base engine, a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder with 208 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Standard equipment on the base model includes 19-inch wheels, eight-way bolstered sport seats, Bluetooth, and LED headlights. All-wheel drive adds $2,000 to the bottom line.

Next is the Q60 2.0t Premium which kicks off at $42,205 ($44,205 for all-wheel drive). The trim adds a power moonroof and a 13-speaker Bose audio system.

If you want a more powerful engine, then you can step up to the twin-turbo 3.0L V6 found in the Q60 3.0t Premium. Starting at $45,205 ($47,205 with all-wheel drive), the model boasts 300 horsepower and 295 pound-feet.

A Red Sport version of the Q60 with a 400 horsepower twin-turbo 3.0L V6 will be added down the line.

Source: Infiniti

Press Release is on Page 2

Click here to view the article

I like the way the car looks, and the seats are like the best looking comfy chairs I've seen this side of the perfect position seat.

It looks really nice. I like how the last few years there were a lot of cars that looked great in blue, and now this new model year a lot of cars look savoury in RED.

Yes, bloodlust RAGE!!!!