VW News: Spying: Volkswagen's Three-Row Crossover Caught Uncovered

We know a fair amount of Volkswagen's upcoming three-row crossover,

• It will be built in Chattanooga, TN
  • Engines will include a 3.6L V6, 2.0L Turbo-four, and Hybrid. (No diesel)
  • Using the MQB platform
  • Possibly named Teramont 

But we don't know much about how it looks. Yes, we have seen spy shots that tell us it will possibly look like the CrossBlue concept from a few years back. That doesn't mean there are still some surprises in store. We now have the full picture thanks to some leaked shots.

Chinese outlet Auto Sina got their hands on photos showing Volkswagen's new crossover in an engineering garage. The production model matches up with the CrossBlue in terms of overall design. The front end features a large grille, LED headlights, and a chunky front bumper. The interior features a similar center stack design found in other Volkswagen models. 

The crossover features a V6 badge, which most likely hints at a 3.6L V6. 

Source: Auto Sina

View full article

9 minutes ago, dfelt said:

That is a nice looking CUV, reminds me of the Ford Flex. 

Any idea what those funky white bar things could be on the back of the front seats?

For everyone, I have put up a picture with what @dfelt is referring to. I think those are mounting points for a rear entertainment system.

77534460_950.jpg

5 hours ago, ocnblu said:

I'm left wondering why there are seat controls THERE... upper inboard side of the seatback?  Only person who can reach it is your shotgun rider.

@ocnblu Maybe it is so those in the back can play pranks on those riding in the front. :P