Chevrolet.com Updated

8)

Out of the three, Avalanche wins my vote for best looking Chevy GMT-900 SUV.

http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche/

colors and pics are looking verrry nice.

personally i'm not a huge fan of the new avalanche, it looks great, but it doesnt resemble an avalanche to me... to me an avalanche is rugged... this is too elegant... if thats even possible to be too elegant

Drove a new Avalanche LT3 today. Burgandy with black leather. Quit nice I must say! I will deffinatly up grade to one of these from my current '03 Av in a few years!!

One thing I did notice though, is that the DOD seems about worthless. The only time It switched over was when I was coasting or decelerating. I set the cruise at 45mph on a flat road and it stayed in V8 mode. As soon as I was to let off it went to V4 and if I ever so lightly touched the gas it flipped back up to V8 mode. I though the V4 mode was supposed to lug it along at highway speeds?

Drove a new Avalanche LT3 today. Burgandy with black leather. Quit nice I must say! I will deffinatly up grade to one of these from my current '03 Av in a few years!!

One thing I did notice though, is that the DOD seems about worthless. The only time It switched over was when I was coasting or decelerating. I set the cruise at 45mph on a flat road and it stayed in V8 mode. As soon as I was to let off it went to V4 and if I ever so lightly touched the gas it flipped back up to V8 mode. I though the V4 mode was supposed to lug it along at highway speeds?

maybe highway speeds are like 55- 70? more into the tourque curve there