Sales consolidation is on. Without FORDs trucks and SUVs, this would have been an ugly double digit percentage contraction.

Lincoln keeps moving forward all tolled.  That bodes well for the future.

A client of mine is considering a Continental (he is a Volvo/Euro guy, but the Conti seems to have him intrigued.... without my prodding either) and the general agent in my office purchased an MKC a month ago.... The MKC replaced his Aviator(!) after 13 years of faithful service, and he (and his wife for whom he got it for) are very pleased.

On 6/1/2017 at 9:53 AM, dfelt said:

Sales consolidation is on. Without FORDs trucks and SUVs, this would have been an ugly double digit percentage contraction.

Agreed...

On 6/1/2017 at 11:24 AM, Cmicasa the Great said:

CT6.. admittedly way better than the Continental.. sold only 60 units less despite the price dif. 

XT5 outsold MKC, MKX, and MKT combined, not even including the 6 SRX sales

Also quoted for Truth...!

• Agree 1

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings