July 2017: Ford Motor Company

Looks like the Continental is going to settle in the 900-1000 units per month range.  I was hoping it would do 15000-18000 per year, but that was before the shift to CUVS really began to set in.  At least it's outselling the CT6 and XTS.  I read that Transit sales are so low because of a hold due to a recall.  Bronco and Ranger can't get here soon enough. 

1 minute ago, TaurusSHO said:

Looks like the Continental is going to settle in the 900-1000 units per month range.  I was hoping it would do 15000-18000 per year, but that was before the shift to CUVS really began to set in.  At least it's outselling the CT6 and XTS.  I read that Transit sales are so low because of a hold due to a recall.  Bronco and Ranger can't get here soon enough. 

Agree on Bronco and Ranger....and full size sedan is a tough market spot right now..

Really looking forward to seeing how the Bronco turns out.   It's too bad the full size luxury sedan market is so off;  the Continental is a beautiful car...really looks great in person, IMO..

21 minutes ago, lengnert said:

So much not to be happy about here.  Truck sales are holding steady, though....

Agreed...Focus is selling, but probably fleet or heavy discounts.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings