Lincoln News: Rumorpile: Lincoln Continental To Be One and Done?

People can't find their car in a parking lot now, what would they do if a bird sits on their car and it goes from a deep, rich cranberry red to spruce green pearl effect mica metallic tint coat?

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

People can't find their car in a parking lot now, what would they do if a bird sits on their car and it goes from a deep, rich cranberry red to spruce green pearl effect mica metallic tint coat?

Would not happen as without the pallet guide and being enabled, once you choose your color, it stays that way till you activate it and then select a new color, so a bird landing on the car would not change it.

Plus while some do seem to forget where they parked, that is the reason for the fob and the ability to turn on the flashers and honk the horn.

I am sure you would still be able to find your auto Ocnblu. :P 

• Agree 1

On 3/22/2018 at 8:12 AM, Drew Dowdell said:

People who bought a 2002 Continental new were likely in their late 60s at the youngest.  I don't see the market for 84 year olds with a fondness for Continental being that large.

Considering that a "Continental" was slang for a bowel movement at one time, a lot of 84 year olds do have a fondness for a continental...

4 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Considering that a "Continental" was slang for a bowel movement at one time, a lot of 84 year olds do have a fondness for a continental...

So a Slick fast exit and the reason for fake leather. Got it! ;) 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

Yeah, I believe it was just the first model year for the MKC, 2015. 

The Purple on it is one of my favorite colors they had put out.

See the source image

9 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

They also made it in this disgusting color.. In the same year and same vehicle they made one of my favorite colors and one of the ugliest colors!

Gold MKC.jpg

Yea, that just never made sense to have BABY POOP auto color. :puke: 

2 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Yea, that just never made sense to have BABY POOP auto color. :puke: 

They cover both ends of the spectrum on the poop color...babies and the elderly...

29 minutes ago, dfelt said:

The Purple on it is one of my favorite colors they had put out.

See the source image

That purple is awesome. Now if I could just special order a GT 350 in that color.

• Like 1