Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

X-Men - III

Unfortunately I didn't...(one of my buddies bolted right out of there right when the credits came up so we all left then)...But I heard about what happened...

For those of you who don't know the deal with the Juggernaut though, I was seriously crying with laughter when that line was said...here is why:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...45&q=juggernaut

A couple months ago it was a pretty big internet thing thatw as going around (I'm suprised it didn;t surface around here)...I still can't believe they used the line in the movie...

For those of you who don't know the deal with the Juggernaut though, I was seriously crying with laughter when that line was said...here is why:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...45&q=juggernaut

A couple months ago it was a pretty big internet thing thatw as going around (I'm suprised it didn;t surface around here)...I still can't believe they used the line in the movie...

lmao That $h! is hilarious! :rotflmao:

I saw the movie, liked it although I agree, it seemed a little too final. I heard about the part at the end but I couldn't stay seeing as my transportation to the movie jumped up the moment the credits started to roll (took the entire church to the movies, rode with one of the younger girls in the church to help "evaluate" her driving abilities, or lack there of)...

For those who are wondering they are making a fourth movie.... and yes Stewart is signed on for it.

yea... they left it open for a middle one...

because as it started... it says, 20 years ago... 10 years ago... and in the near future... but it doesnt talk about now...

also it lined up for magneto...

but... i was shocked to see what jean do...

but anyhow i was kind of expecting more plot... to me the 3rd one seemed to be a little more unrealistic, although we are talking about mutants, they all just seemed to be invincible in this movie... wish i got to see a bit more, weakness... because the definition of a hero is "A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life" and while they all did heroic activities none of them really risked their lives... except logan & the professor but we all know logans healing abilitys...

Ok, I'm going to try to hide this so it's not given away for those that don't want to know.

If you wait past the credits...

click & highlight here>

there is a scene at a hospital/nursing home. If you recall earlier on in the movie, the Prof is teaching and talks about a man that is perfectly healthy, but has no consiousness, and the morality of giving that man a consiousness from someone else. Well, this final scene once again shows the room with that man in it, but you hear the Prof's voice come from the man in the bed and call to Moira, the caretaker. So it is indicated that the Prof did not exactly die, but transferred his consiousness into that body.