Pontiac G5 Info

So I found it weird that the G5 was on the consumer Pontiac site but not on the press site. It turns out pontiac just used the August 1 embargo date on the G5 because that was the date for other GM embargos. Although the 2007 Cadillac SRX also got moved up from the Aug 1 date.

That leaves the silverado.

Anyway for more on the G5 check out

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2006/07..._coup.html#more

Why no high-performance G5.  Take that badboy, put in the 260HP turbocharged ecotec from the Solstice and Sky's, and sell it for like 22, 23k.  It'd be awesome.

we will probably see a GXP G5 for 2008.. ive heard the delta platform cars are getting a minor facelift and a upgraded interior for eiether the 2008 or 2009 model year.. id like to see a GXP G5 with the turbo ecotec from the Sky.. with 260 hp it could finaly challenge some of the higher end imports..

Why oh why do they always have to cheap out on pictures???!!!

Don't they just get that advertising is the first impression to customers??

Posted Image

Posted Image

They got the right radio in the first one, then destroyed it with the picture in which clearly is either a 2006 Pursuit or a Cobalt!

Funny thng is I really like it a lot. I wonder if it has the big gap where the head lights meet the fender like the Cobalt if not I may look at one because I really want an auto now. Plus I love those rims.

Edited by rueben44

Why oh why do they always have to cheap out on pictures???!!!

Don't they just get that advertising is the first impression to customers??

Posted Image

Posted Image

They got the right radio in the first one, then destroyed it with the picture in which clearly is either a 2006 Pursuit or a Cobalt!

172786[/snapback]

I couldn't tell which was what....I should pay more attention.

... Dude, did knowitall send you or something?

173050[/snapback]

Hey, I didn't know Josh's Solstice had steel alloy wheels!

173122[/snapback]

who int he hell is josh nad knoitall?! u idiots think im some dumbsh!t?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm notg just so u knopw! my parents are effing loaded so i can afford to roll in style unlike u morons. i got scraps i got th e bling and u two aint got nothin

i'm jesus

Oh man...

I love the photochopped iPod, too. But what I really do love is the faux-carbon fiber trim that appears to be molded differently from the faux-aluminum in the Cobalt. At least they changed something other than the grille!

Guest YellowJacket894

who int he hell is josh nad knoitall?! u idiots think im some dumbsh!t?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm notg just so u knopw! my parents are effing loaded so i can afford to roll in style unlike u morons. i got scraps i got th e bling and u two aint got nothin

i'm jesus

173141[/snapback]

Quit it, jackass. Cut the $h! or get off these boards.

At another forum, members do this:

*reported*

Which you officially are.

i'm jesus

173141[/snapback]

So are you an idiot or a really good actor? `Cuz if you're being serious, I gotta tell you your grammer sucks. If your parents are so "loaded" they should invest in a tutor.

Well, Car & Driver said the driving experience of the Cobalt is much like that if the Mk IV Jetta.

What the Pursuit could really use is an all-new front end, and totally different interior (designed more like, oh, say, the G6?) and the high-performance version.