Help Wanted

I'm starting a new website. It will is not going to compete with C&G but rather compliment it.

AutoWikipedia

I hope that one day, the autowikipedia will be an authorative database on automotive history so that we here at C&G and at forums all over can reference it.

There won't be forums like what we have here on C&G, just a large database of our combined knowlage...and as the site grows, hopefully knowlage from users outside of C&G as well. This will be a huge undertaking and I'm hoping I can get a number of you to pitch in on writing articles.

In addition, I'll need a few "moderators" to watch out for, and edit, the edit wars that can errupt on Wikis.

As it stands now, the site is empty, I'll be working on it more over the weekend. Hopefully some of you will contribute.

Thanks for listening.

Drew

:o . Wow... that's a big effing task.

...and a real awesome idea!!! I would've figured something like that would've existed on the internet, but it's very cool of you to do this :thumbsup: .

I can't wait to see it! I wouldn't mind helping, except for the fact that my automotive knowledge is limited when compared to, well, the rest of C&G...

... But if moderating just involves removing people's labelling domestic cars as "crap," or angry Ford 500 owner's comments about their car... then maybe I could try...

Edited by Captainbooyah

Let's split this up...

*Sixty8 gets all the RWD, hardtop, V8 cars

*Satty gets all the Saturns

*AdamCWGMFan gets diesels, small engines, and Corvettes

*JamesB gets all the Australian cars

*Camino gets to tell about how hard it is to sell effing awesome cars

...And that should cover it all, right? :duck:

Let's split this up...

191207[/snapback]

I can be the resident Buick nutjob.

In addition, I'll need a few "moderators" to watch out for, and edit, the edit wars that can errupt on Wikis.

I may be interested....

Sounds like an awesome site, bud!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Gonna make some dreams come true" ... Hoyt Axton ... 'Della & the Dealer'

Can I write an article on why Dodge/Chrysler produce ugly, cheap, $h!ty-designed cars and why nobody should want to drive them? :smilewide:

191413[/snapback]

I guess it'll have to be factual based...

...so maybe throw in a few pictures of the Calibre interior and the Asspen exterior and you should be good to go.

:P

Edited by Captainbooyah

I guess it'll have to be factual based...

...so maybe throw in a few pictures of the Calibre interior and the Asspen exterior and you should be good to go.

:P

191417[/snapback]

While that'd suffice, I'd have to throw in pics of the new Sebring, the Durango (before and after the "facelift" of '07 haha), Compass, new Avenger, and some others. Hell, I'd even throw in the Viper's interior and write, "Would you pay upward of $80000 for an interior that looks like this?"

While that'd suffice, I'd have to throw in pics of the new Sebring, the Durango (before and after the "facelift" of '07 haha), Compass, new Avenger, and some others.

191424[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Hell, I'd even throw in the Viper's interior and write, "Would you pay upward of $80000 for an interior that looks like this?"

191424[/snapback]

That sounds opinion based... Maybe word it differently! ^_^

Oh, and if no one else takes it, I'll profile JiangLiang or whatever it's called! :blink:

Let's split this up...

191207[/snapback]

:lol: Thanks for the laugh,NOS

This is a great idea, I'll try to contribute when I'm not so tired.