Want to Know What's Sadder?

Flybrian

1995 Mazda Millenia vs. a shoe.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The Millenia gets you where you need to go. So does a shoe. However, you need to have two shoes to properly walk and you only require one Millenia.

+1 Millenia

Millenia vs. Shoe

front leg room.......... 44.00 vs 1/4" around your feet

rear leg room.......... 34.64 vs 1/4" around your feet

front headroom........ 39.92 vs infinite

rear headroom........ 37.60 vs infinite

front shoulder room.. 56.00 vs infinite

rear shoulder room... 55.08 vs infinite

+2 Millenia

+4 Shoe

In 1995, a Millenia S cost $28,895. Shoes cost $39.99 and you got two of them for that price. Even for a pair of optioned-out shoes cost only .5% of what a Mazda Millenia cost, and you only get one Millenia.

+1 Shoe

Millenias have no offroad capabilities. However, shoes can be used anywhere.

+1 Shoe

In safety, the Millenia had dual front airbags, 3-point seatbelts, and front-wheel drive. But shoes have traction control (treads), stability control (your arms), and predictive impact awareness (your eyes). Also, while the Millenia's turning radius is 36-38ft, a shoe's turning radius is zero. Last, many people have died in Millenia-related accidents. No one outside Compton has died because of shoes.

+1 Shoe

Mazda sold maybe 300,000 Millenias over their lifecycle. Billions of shoes have been sold. Shoes are therefore more popular than the Millenia and it is more desireable to be seen wearing shoes than in a Millenia.

+1 Shoe

The Millenia uses an internal combustion engine to produce motive power. This results in carbon dioxide and many other dangerous greenhouse gases escaping into the atmosphere. Shoes produce no harmful emissions and are biodegradable.

+1 Shoe

Millenias were available with a pallette of nine exterior colors and three interior colors. Shoes come in infinite colors and patterns and have a silhouette of Michael Jordon dunking.

+1 Shoe

Shoes have been around for Millenia. However, Millenia haven't been around for shoes. In fact, the latter doesn't even make sense.

+1 Shoe

Nelly rapped about shoes. No one rapped about the Millenia. 'Nuff said.

+1,000 Shoe

Final Score:

'95 Mazda Millenia - 3

Shoe - 1,011 x2 (shoes come in pairs) = 2,022

Shoes clearly embarass the puny and pathetic Millenia.

Rock on, shoe.

Last, many people have died in Millenia-related accidents. No one has died because of shoes outside Compton.

Nelly rapped about shoes. No one rapped about the Millenia. 'Nuff said.

198151[/snapback]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pokeowned:

Bahaha...that Compton line is the best :lol:

You forgot about cleaning properties...

It takes much less time to polish and buff a pair of shoes than a Millenia. Also, if shoes get dirty, you can throw them in the washer other things while they wash while you have to actually spend time washing the Millenia.

:lol: *in tears*

Millenias have no offroad capabilities. However, shoes can be used anywhere.

+1 Shoe

198151[/snapback]

I resent that. My Millenia has gone through fields, been on the toughest dirt roads Ramsaytown has to offer, traveled over deep ruts in no mans land, and been through flood water! I say, it most certainly does have offroad capability! I've never gotten stuck either... well, there was the one time, but it doesnt matter. :D:P

:lol: *in tears*

I resent that. My Millenia has gone through fields, been on the toughest dirt roads Ramsaytown has to offer, traveled over deep ruts in no mans land, and been through flood water! I say, it most certainly does have offroad capability! I've never gotten stuck either... well, there was the one time, but it doesnt matter. :D:P

198184[/snapback]

Yeah? Well.. when Moses split the Red Sea, it's been documented that he was wearing Air Jordans (or at least something similar to them)...

Shoes have been around for Millenia. However, Millenia haven't been around for shoes. In fact, the latter doesn't even make sense.

+1 Shoe

198151[/snapback]

hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cheers::bowdown:

an that time it was a joke! :D

Fly owes me a new keyboard to replace my current Dr. Pepper soaked one.

198328[/snapback]

mmm... dr pepper...

i bet you in a comparison... dr pepper would beat the millenia as well... i dont see a millenia that has 23 flavors...

mmm... dr pepper...

i bet you in a comparison... dr pepper would beat the millenia as well... i dont see a millenia that has 23 flavors...

198488[/snapback]

And if you shake up a Dr. Pepper and open the "door" (cap), it fizzes all over and can be lots of fun.. shake up a Millenia and open the door and nothing happens. How dumb is that?!