Anyone Have $28k???

Cory Wolfe

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT - Less than 200 miles - $28,000

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"1988 Fiero GT fastback with only 200 original miles. Did you ever own, or would you have liked to own a brand new 1988 Fiero GT? Here's your second chance... Leather interior still wrapped in factory plastic. All options available including T-TOPS. Three-speed automatic transmission. Spoiler included--never installed at factory. Many extras included from dealership. Climate controlled storage since birth. ONE OF A KIND! BRAND NEW! All original. Replaced battery and heater core with original new parts"

So... who wants to loan me $28k? :P

Cool, the one with the good suspension, but that's a high asking price. Also, the fact that it's not a manual kills the deal for me (that and I don't have the money). The interior also sucks hard, but it's from teh 80's so that's little surprise. I saw a Fiero on eBay with a Firebird interior in it, that was cool.

The GT is a sweet car.

Yeah, but you have to be a dumbass to spend $28,000 on that, especially when ones in good condition go for far, far less. As a similar example, I've seen Buick Reattas - actual collectibles in certain circles - with under 25k miles go for around $10-15,000.

I know the price is high, but looking through Autotrader, it's not a huge step above the rest. As I said, there's another 88 GT with less than 1k miles for a few grand less. Then the prices steadilly fall from there, no sudden drops. Says something, you know.... :P

And Blu... damnit, I was going to install the spoiler if I got it. :D