Girlfriends Sister

Daryl Z71

Ok get this I drove my new truck over to get my gf and her mom wanted to see it. So then her ignorant sister that I can't stand comes out and looks at it. Well then my gf tells me later she said my truck is ugly and that she is gonna use her truck and pull me around with it!!! What makes this even more funny is she has a TOYOTA Carolla and her truck is a 2005 Ford F-150. Makes sense it would be someone that drives a TOYOTA to run their mouth. By the way her Toyota was sideswiped in a hit in run in front of her house and was very close to being totalled. I told my gf she should have had me put my truck in 4 Wheel drive and run over top of it and finish it off the ugly piece of $h!!

lol I hope she doesn't have a crush on me that would suck shes really not my type. Anyway the point is her and her family think they know everything. I mean EVERYTHING about cars, money, life etc........ Anybody else know anyone like that? I mean they can be nice people but its annoying how they think they know everything about everything.

Anybody else know anyone like that?

229371[/snapback]

Yes. And these people are generally insecure and know the least. My Mom has a neighbor who moved up from San Jose who is the dumbest bitch ever and who won't shut up. My friends and I refer to her as "the doorknob." The subject she is most garrulous about is religion - specifically Catholicism - which irks the f*c* out of me since I already belong to the religion, have 16 years of Catholic school and don't want to hear any more.

There's a great expression for these people: "They don't know how much they don't know."

Seriously, D83, she sounds like a DB, so just ignore her, no matter how tempting it might be to verbally take a hit.

Yes.  And these people are generally insecure and know the least.  My Mom has a neighbor who moved up from San Jose who is the dumbest bitch ever and who won't shut up.  My friends and I refer to her as "the doorknob."  The subject she is most garrulous about is religion - specifically Catholicism - which irks the f*c* out of me since I already belong to the religion, have 16 years of Catholic school and don't want to hear any more.

There's a great expression for these people:  "They don't know how much they don't know."

Seriously, D83, she sounds like a DB, so just ignore her, no matter how tempting it might be to verbally take a hit.

229760[/snapback]

LOL! I like that quote never heard it before.