All I got for Christmas

Satty

I think Satty Daddy's jealous because: (A) he is no longer a "kid" and therefore can no longer be spoiled, and (B) he's not flexible enough to taste his toes.

Yeah, Christmas was normal here as well. Money, gift cards, a Johnny Lightning black '66 Charger, the usual. My favourite part of the whole situation was actually basking in the warmth of family. Small doses like this are perfect.

I hope you all had a good one!

Edited by ocnblu

Eh... This Christmas is just an anti-climax after everything that happened. Much of the region went without power for up to a week or more (I hit 7 days) right before Christmas... It kind of robbed the Christmas spirit from everyone. I typically do all my shopping online and this seriously cut into my last-minute gift purchases. It was pretty much a "gift card" & "store-bought food" Christmas. At least the local family still got together and everyone is safe. The only casualty was my father-in-laws Mazda pick-up... crushed by a tree while in "volunteer service" with PSE.

All I got for Christmas... hmm,

A couple hundred dollars, some new underwear, and some candy along with two shirts. Lol!

I actually got quite a bit, more than I was expecting. A ton of car stuff once again, basically because it's all I ever ask for (yellow caliper paint, Craftsman buffer/polisher kit, Mother's clay bar kit, NXT car soap, leather cleaner, carpet cleaner, tire cleaner, foam tire shine, Chevy rubber floormats, yellow/black "scraper" (y'all in the north know what I'm talking about), and a Craftsman roller seat for working on brakes and stuff like that). I also received $220, clothing, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (it's my favorite one and I didn't own it prior to this morning lol), the new "American Pie" (no "American Pie" is the real American Pie without the correct actors... :P), Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, a sweet new wallet, a "Bigtime Muscle" 1967 Camaro model (THIS one; it's got great detail to it. I like it), and this pretty damn cool clock for my wall (just like THIS one; it has a sweet blue backlighting for at night just like an odometer or something).

Anyway, I'm pretty satisfied and it was a really nice day with the family, which is what counts the most.

Edited by NOS2006

I got what I asked for-my parents' to pay for my driver's ed classes and some money. They also gave me a bucket, some Mr. Clean Windshield Wash & De-Icer, a chenille car-washing mitt, printer ink, the Catchphrase game, and some candy. They also bought the family a new computer (a rather good one at that, a Dimension 9200 w/19" flat panel). The rest of my family gave me gift cards and money, all of which will be put to good use.

Edited by DetroitNut90

There must be nary a person that does not care for sweets!

Unfortunately, candy making at home seems to be a lost art anymore. That's where I come in in my house! As the grandmothers age and the parents don't care, I take up where they left off. Fudge!!!! Yummy.

Well At least its now confirmed No normal child could have came from Satty.

The funnest part was the drive home the I696 ramp to 94...

I didn't no you can break the back tires loose in a FWD car...

Was doing about 103 when i hit it. hit a chuck hole the back of the popped up and broke loose. So i drifted that whole ramp.

The bad side sleeping on the couch...

I got a gift certificate to go put a radio in the Caprice. Apparently FM radio isn't good enough for some people. Also I got a bunch of Truck/SUV brochures and a picture of a truck similar to mine in a car crusher. That took some balls to give to me.

Let's see... I got a computer first and foremost. A pretty nice at that. It's an emachines desktop; Windows XP and Vista compatible, Pentium D 2.66 GHz dual-core processor, 1024 MB DDR2, 200 GB hard drive, 19" LCD wide-screen monitor, DVD+RW drive, etc. It's nice, as I said. Otherwise, I got a shirt, boxers, teeth whitening kit (my mom is funny like that... last year it was condoms... yeeeeeah), about $150, one $20 gas card, solar multiple use charger.... and some champagne I got for gag gifts. Don't worry, I will drink them and I will like it. :P

I guess i should mention that some how i received a Inflatable sheep. Supposedly i was a little drink and i mentioned something about Blow up dolls. Somehow I never recalled this in my memory. But this same mind can pass the standardized U.S/British special Forces Memory test? oh well it made for some funny jokes.

but I didn't get the 80's Corvette I was hinting at :AH-HA_wink:

I tried to talk Fly out of Third Class U.S. Mail that doesn't deliver to Canada, but he wouldn't listen. So just keep waiting by that mail box.