Uggg...

Satty

Ever have a day where little things pile on? First I put my copy of First Impressions of Earth in my cars cd player and its scratched to hell. Then I run to the store for a few things, get home and go to fire up the grill for hamburgers. Out of propane. :angry: Then I go into work (I spend like 6 hours a week in my office, I can do most of my work from home) and find a memo about a mandatory sexual harassment thing Friday. Hand written at the bottom: "David, you're going to be there" :( Then I get a phone call that boiled down to this:

(disembodied voice) You didn't pay your mortgage

(me) You are teh liar, I totally paid

(disembodied voice) lawl, I just lawled all over my face, you are teh delinquent

(me) I am roflcopter over your stupidity

(disembodied voice) you are teh stupid

(me) orly?

(disembodied voice) ya rly

Basically, we were both right, I entered the wrong date when I was setting up all my bills through my bank online.

And now I cant sleep, which sucks because I've got a 9:30 tee time.

That totally sounds like someone from India.

Next time I get a call from someone in India I am going to ask if they just lawled and say roflcopter a lot.

In other news, I still suck at golf, but at least I'm hitting the ball straight.

'blu, Alex is doing fine, he's getting over his little string of ear infections and finally figuring out the whole crawling thing. If only he'd figure out how to go forward. Maybe he needs a Toyota.

Yep Pauly, thats my name. For the longest time, I hated it when people called me Dave, so I wouldn't respond, then I just kinda gave in and let people call me whatever the hell they want to.

NOw I don't feel as bad about my alternative tobacco thread. :rotflmao:

we all have those times just think about the Sexual Harassment Panda.

I accused my boss of being on a witch hunt. Then I told her that I'm actually looking forward to going because I might be able to pick up some new material, seems my old sexual harassment stuff is getting stale. She told me to shut up.

Who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree?

Sexual Harassment Panda!

Who explains sexual harassment to you and me?

Sexual Harassment Panda!

"Don't say that, don't touch there,

"Don't be nasty," says the silly bear,

He's come to tell you what's right and wrong,

Sexual Harassment Panda!

Then I get a phone call that boiled down to this:

(disembodied voice) You didn't pay your mortgage

(me) You are teh liar, I totally paid

(disembodied voice) lawl, I just lawled all over my face, you are teh delinquent

(me) I am roflcopter over your stupidity

(disembodied voice) you are teh stupid

(me) orly?

(disembodied voice) ya rly

Hmm... If that's what it boiled down to, I wonder what the hell you cut out.

Bad times suck (see thread from earlier in week). The only way you can really enjoy life is if you learn to identify and appreciate the good times.