Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Damn this weather!

Northstar

Last week, we get 15 inches of snow, this week, it's mostly 40s and beautiful out, the only problem is there are huge puddles everywhere from the snow melting, and in the morning it's dangerous walking to class because the sidewalks are covered in ice in some places. Tomorrow was supposed to be 55 a couple days ago, now we're getting a high of 38 with rain and high winds! Then, Sunday and Monday, we're getting rain/snow!

Spring cannot come soon enough. I'm tired of winter, want to be able to wear a T-shirt and shorts, and want to be able to wash the car, which is somewhat dirty even though it just sits in the garage most of the time.

Damn Mother Nature!

Well, honestly, that sounds a lot like Spring, Satty. They're calling for sunny, windy and 38 here today, then we have a Winter Storm Watch for tonight through tomorrow night, with freezing rain, sleet and snow, poss accum up to 3 inches. But March comes in this week, hopefully like a lamb (don't get excited Nos), and it can go out that way too, afaic.

'blu,

Are you saying you DON'T wear pants in the spring and summer? :blink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you mean, I'm totally tired of wearing pants. Come on, Spring!

LA has been in the upper 50s/mid 60s for the past couple weeks...one day it was into the 70s and I went to the beach. Altogether it's just a bit too cold...another 5-10 degrees and I'd feel more up to walking to Ralph's or Famima!! instead of the 2 blocks to Superior.

Got more snow this morning..about the 10th storm since Dec 21st. But it was just a few inches here in the city--40ish and sunny this afternoon----out east on the plains towards Nebraska and Kansas got slammed, I hear...

Spring cannot come soon enough. I'm tired of winter

AMEN!

And, now ... we're getting snow, thundersnow, sleet ... you name it.

*sighs*

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I’m all out of time" ... Steve Wariner ... 'The Weekend'

I was in Central Minnesota yesterday helping my cousins move and when i got there at about 10am they already had 4 inches of new snow on the ground already and when i left at about 11pm there was at least another foot on the hood of the Suburban. Almost got stuck in 4 wheel drive going up a little hill on the gravel road that leads from their cabin. And it was not letting up either.

After a brief teaser of springtime weather (59* and sunny) on Tuesday, the week has steadily worsened until we got 4" of snow, which is now beginning to get iced over. It probably means no school tomorrow, but we're already 3 days into summer break with make-up days, I don't want to cut into it anymore.

Amen to being ready for spring.

I opened my garage door and noticed a little bit of snow on the driveway and thought, "well thats weird" because it was also really sunny. So I get in the car and go, with sunglasses on, only to have the sky cloud up and a freak snowfall occur. It was pretty heavy at times. Just like that it was gone, lasted 10-15 minutes. Its still windy and cold, but its going to be back in the 60's Monday.

I was stuck on the flooded Bronx River Parkway for five hours on my way to school yesterday morning.

I got on at 7:45 and was stopped in park until they turned traffic around going the wrong way just before 1:00. Needless to say, I never made it to school.

The torrential downpours we had gotten the night before had nowhere to go as the ground is still frozen here. Our basement flooded for the first time in our 15 years of living in this house. By yesterday afternoon there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and today it's sunny and 55. Crazy stuff.