Totally New buick.com

buickguy

buickguy: Thanks for alerting us to Buick's revamped website. It's so much better, freshened and without the dead-weight Century and LeSabre.

If you click on the option to see all models, the LaCrosse and Lucerne look especially nice to me (although LaCrosse looks hunkered down, as if the wheels were pushed out to the sides as much as possible). The Rainier looks good in white, too. I now see what they meant about a "new" grill (to me, it just looks like the Rendezvous grill).

Do those management morons ever review anything before they put it out to the public? There is a section where you can view all of the vehicles.......check it out. I guess you can get the Rendezvous with the 4200 I-6 or a 5300 V-8.....Hhhmmm! And they don't even mention side impact bags in the safety section for the Lucerne, Rendezvous, or Rainer. Not to mention that several of the pictures throughout the site make the car or truck look dopey. Other than that little rant........I think the Lucerne looks pretty good!

I am not seeing much improvement on the content. You go into the photo galleries and just the worst photos ever...does nothing to present these vehicles in an appealing manner. I wish GM would stop with the cars-in-motion look...blurred wheels etc...hate it. Buick has to do way better than this...hopelessly dull. Edited by HarleyEarl

Well, I got what I asked for--more pictures. I have to say, I may have just found a new color of the LaCrosse that I like more than the Deep Sapphire Metallic--I love the Slatestone. I'm impressed with the overall update of Buick.. all the logos match (monochromatic), and I'm seeing little changes all through the product line that is giving me hope. Only time will tell if it is enough. Like the layout of the webpage.. think it looks nice, clean.

Why does GM redesign every brand website every year? Why not stick with ONE nice, clean layout and update the models/features as necessary. I mean doesn't redesigning ALL of them every year (sometimes twice a year) seem like an awful waste of time and money?

Why does GM redesign every brand website every year?  Why not stick with ONE nice, clean layout and update the models/features as necessary.  I mean doesn't redesigning ALL of them every year (sometimes twice a year) seem like an awful waste of time and money?

[post="20884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Probably not much of either if you think about it.

Plus, this falls in line with the new theme.

Site doesn't work for me. All I get is the same slide show about Buick quality that was there before. All the models are gone and there are no links to click. Basically a dead end. <_<

Site doesn't work for me. 

All I get is the same slide show about Buick quality that was there before.  All the models are gone and there are no links to click.  Basically a dead end.  <_<

[post="20923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It doesn't work in Firefox... use IE.

You know what I'm a little disappointed with? It would just have been nice if the Lucerne and Terazza made 200hp each for base. I mean, it's just so much nicer than 197 and 195.. granted you wouldn't really feel a difference, but those numbers are just anemic sounding. I'm still thinking the Rainier and Terazza should be junked... think the other 3 vehicles are great for Buick's portfolio right now.

I like the new color (slatestone) on the Lacrosse...which they offered it on the Lucerne.

[post="21012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOVE THAT COLOR!

Does the LaCrosse look different to anyone else? I SWEAR something is different in the headlights.

[post="21058"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think it's just the pictures--the lights are the same.

The new website looks nice & contemporary. However, on the Lucerne color selector they got platinum & white opal mismatched. :rolleyes: .

[post="21101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Not to mention Sagemist doesn't really look like anything other than a light grayish/silver.