Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caddycruiser

Real world HHR panel pics

14 posts in this topic

Almost forgot about this model, until just browsing some Chevy dealer inventory and saw a few of them:

http://www.countrychevrolet.com/Chevy/70248_1.html

Posted Image

http://www.countrychevrolet.com/Chevy/77741_1.html

Posted Image

Interesting, and could be a fun cargo van alternative for people who want something small.

So how do you open the back doors? Is there a latch on the front side of the door when you open the front door?

So how do you open the back doors? Is there a latch on the front side of the door when you open the front door?

i think i saw, when it debuted you could open them from the inside.

white is kinda lame.... but easy to paint logos and graphics on..

They're solenoid activated by an interior switch--kind of like a custom job, but they all come that way OEM.

I like the second white one but want it in blue, the white is just okay. I don't need a moonroof on a cargo wagon. But I would take a 5spd!

Not bad. White is the perfect "canvas" for a business to slather it with logos. It'd be cool to see these customized, for example, a black one with a porthole window and some 70's graphics with white-letter tires, or 1940's style, in dark blue or spruce green with period, handpainted lettering for a business that's been around since then to celebrate its longevity, kind of a retro billboard. Sooo many possibilities with these little buggers.

Not bad. White is the perfect "canvas" for a business to slather it with logos. It'd be cool to see these customized, for example, a black one with a porthole window and some 70's graphics with white-letter tires, or 1940's style, in dark blue or spruce green with period, handpainted lettering for a business that's been around since then to celebrate its longevity, kind of a retro billboard. Sooo many possibilities with these little buggers.

Cover it with 70's slogans. Make Love Not War, If This Vans A'Rockin, Don't Come A'Knockin, Peace, Forgetting Ohio, Tricky Dick. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Hmmm... Tricky Dick? Interesting... :scratchchin:

I like it...though it looks shorter in the pic...

Now thats a good looking little trucklet. I see so many Elements, scions, beetles and even minis used for delivery purposes. This looks to be an even better attention grabber. Nice. I just hope they get the word out there. GM's marketing and advertising flat is awful.

Now thats a good looking little trucklet. I see so many Elements, scions, beetles and even minis used for delivery purposes. This looks to be an even better attention grabber. Nice. I just hope they get the word out there. GM's marketing and advertising flat is awful.

Yeah, good point, because had it not been for the 'net, I never would have known these were going to exist, and then had it not been for my random surfing, even known that they were being made and out for sale.

I just think they are cool looking, but who wants a moonroof in a cargo vehicle?

That uplevel one with the sunroof isn't necessarily meant to be utilitarian. The panel HHR can also be used as a totally customizable personal vehicle. I can't even imagine what a young kid with money could do to one of these. Enormous stereo speakers, for one thing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room