Real world HHR panel pics

Almost forgot about this model, until just browsing some Chevy dealer inventory and saw a few of them:

http://www.countrychevrolet.com/Chevy/70248_1.html

Posted Image

http://www.countrychevrolet.com/Chevy/77741_1.html

Posted Image

Interesting, and could be a fun cargo van alternative for people who want something small.

So how do you open the back doors? Is there a latch on the front side of the door when you open the front door?

i think i saw, when it debuted you could open them from the inside.

white is kinda lame.... but easy to paint logos and graphics on..

So how do you open the back doors? Is there a latch on the front side of the door when you open the front door?

They're solenoid activated by an interior switch--kind of like a custom job, but they all come that way OEM.

Not bad. White is the perfect "canvas" for a business to slather it with logos. It'd be cool to see these customized, for example, a black one with a porthole window and some 70's graphics with white-letter tires, or 1940's style, in dark blue or spruce green with period, handpainted lettering for a business that's been around since then to celebrate its longevity, kind of a retro billboard. Sooo many possibilities with these little buggers.

Not bad. White is the perfect "canvas" for a business to slather it with logos. It'd be cool to see these customized, for example, a black one with a porthole window and some 70's graphics with white-letter tires, or 1940's style, in dark blue or spruce green with period, handpainted lettering for a business that's been around since then to celebrate its longevity, kind of a retro billboard. Sooo many possibilities with these little buggers.

Cover it with 70's slogans. Make Love Not War, If This Vans A'Rockin, Don't Come A'Knockin, Peace, Forgetting Ohio, Tricky Dick. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Now thats a good looking little trucklet. I see so many Elements, scions, beetles and even minis used for delivery purposes. This looks to be an even better attention grabber. Nice. I just hope they get the word out there. GM's marketing and advertising flat is awful.

Yeah, good point, because had it not been for the 'net, I never would have known these were going to exist, and then had it not been for my random surfing, even known that they were being made and out for sale.

That uplevel one with the sunroof isn't necessarily meant to be utilitarian. The panel HHR can also be used as a totally customizable personal vehicle. I can't even imagine what a young kid with money could do to one of these. Enormous stereo speakers, for one thing.