G6 Eps. 2 release date

I think there is going to have to be a EPII G6, the Alpha car won't be ready before 2010 at the earliest and the rest of the Epsilon I cars should have made the switch before then.

Well there isn't. There is a refresh for the current one for next year, and that will have to tide it over until Alpha comes along in 2011 or 2012.

Guest YellowJacket894

Okay, let me get this one straight: the new, just released Malibu that we can buy just down the road and that was shown to us at NAIAS is an Epsilon II car? Or a revised Epsilon I? Or is it the same difference?

Edited by YellowJacket894

C-Spec... correct me if I'm wrong:

Buick, Saturn (+ Opel), & Chevrolet are the only ones scheduled so far for EPS II. That's also the order they'll become available in the US as well correct?

Saab also is getting EPII.

Yes, the LaX is first, followed by Aura, then 9-5, then Aura wagon, then 9-3 and finally Malibu.

Okay, let me get this one straight: the new, just released Malibu that we can buy just down the road and that was shown to us at NAIAS is an Epsilon II car? Or a revised Epsilon I? Or is it the same difference?

The '08 Malibu is still EPI. EPII is revised and can have AWD (and should be bigger).

Good info

Well being no Saturn dealer in my town wish Pontiac would go Eps. 2 so I could buy one.

Maybe Saturn will expand their Dealerships they need to so they would be more accessible and grow the Brand like they want.

So the Aura will be next in fall of 09 then to spring of 10.

Pontiac wil go rear wheel drive in 2011 to 12.

regards stillen

As in the '08 Malibu? No. Where'd you get that from? The LaCrosse, Aura, 9-5, Aura wagon, and 9-3 are all coming out before the NG Malibu.

From the OP:

OK the new Vectra on Epsilion 2 comes out spring of 08.

Malibu fall 08/ spring 09 on Eps. 2

G6 on Eps. 2 fall of 09 is this right or is it fall of 2010

thanx stillen

I didn't see anyone correct him on that, so I assumed it wasn't false info.