Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Happy Birthday Nick

Don't forget to post pictures of that birthday suit you got! :AH-HA_wink:

Yeah..about that... :lol:

Happy birthday, Sir. I was going to get you something for your 5er, but I couldn't afford anything... Damn BMW. :P

It's cool...neither can I... :P

Thanks guys! Still got another 45 minutes as a teenager over on this side...

Yo, Nick, Happy Birthday. And lose those thick chains from a few pix you posted for the upcoming year...you're from the ritzy "West Valley", not Brooklyn, for God's sake. But, somehow, I think we can all chip in and get you a round trip weekend vacation package to Chico, CA, seeing how much you like the place.

I can make fun of you, being a WOP and all. :AH-HA_wink:

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :congrats:

Edited by trinacriabob

Yes Nick, listen to Bobby, after all you MUST fit his stereotype or it's just all wrong. :AH-HA_wink:

Happy Birthday! :)

(Viper, the BMW emblem for the hood costs like $14... hint hint)

Yes Nick, listen to Bobby, after all you MUST fit his stereotype or it's just all wrong. :AH-HA_wink:

Hmmm...

... it might be worth it just to play a joke on a student of mine. She swears my Century is a BMW. SWEARS IT. I even brought in my owners manual, and showed her the word Buick, and she said I'm lying.

Hmmm...

... it might be worth it just to play a joke on a student of mine. She swears my Century is a BMW. SWEARS IT. I even brought in my owners manual, and showed her the word Buick, and she said I'm lying.

Is she blonde? She already has one strike against her for being female X, then being blonde she gets another strike X. That's how they get XX Chromosomes they need to become fully functional females. :P

Yes Nick, listen to Bobby, after all you MUST fit his stereotype or it's just all wrong.

PB has never heard the expression "20,000 Frenchmen can't be wrong." Plus, you and I know that, growing up in So Cal, you CAN stereotype! PB is a small town boy so I guess he takes offense at worldliness.

So, Chico, still want us to send you there...even if just for a couple of days?

Is she blonde? She already has one strike against her for being female X, then being blonde she gets another strike X. That's how they get XX Chromosomes they need to become fully functional females. :P

No, she's black. And she was telling me how offended she was when she screamed "Hey Mr. G." when she saw a tan BMW with "me" passing her. I told her, "I have a gray Buick?!" Girl is a pain in general though.

No, she's black. And she was telling me how offended she was when she screamed "Hey Mr. G." when she saw a tan BMW with "me" passing her.

My Catholic high school in LA was about 15 % black. The black girls were always sassy in class and it made it entertaining ... some of the priests and nuns didn't know what to do. :huh: By comparison, some of the student council blondies were sooooo uptight.

P, you teach, don't teachers almost always put up with the smart alecks when they're A students who learn a little too quickly? I had the highest grades in high school French class and I was sometimes getting sent to detention.

We're derailing Nick's thread. Nick, howya doin'?

You can get them for 10 actually... ;)

It's a shame I picked up new ones recently.

Hmmm...

Maybe you can have BV send you some BMW roundels...or better yet, I have an extra one lying around from when I replaced one of mine. I can send you that one. Then you really will have a BMW. :AH-HA_wink:

:lol:

You guys are nuts...Regardless, I love you guys, and thanks for all the kind words. So far, reading through this thread has been the best part of my b-day (haha...that sounds really sad, actually).

I just woke up though...

On the idea of sending me up to Chico, I think I'll pass. :P Oh, and my guido chain is stayin'.

What HS did you go to in LA, Bob? Providence?

My Catholic high school in LA was about 15 % black. The black girls were always sassy in class and it made it entertaining ... some of the priests and nuns didn't know what to do. :huh: By comparison, some of the student council blondies were sooooo uptight.

P, you teach, don't teachers almost always put up with the smart alecks when they're A students who learn a little too quickly? I had the highest grades in high school French class and I was sometimes getting sent to detention.

We're derailing Nick's thread. Nick, howya doin'?

No, she's not even my student. She's a friend of my student. And from what I understand, she's a horrible student. Oh, and Bob, I was one of those A students who never got detention. I was a nerd.. till senior year when I came out of my shell.

You can get them for 10 actually... ;)

It's a shame I picked up new ones recently.

Maybe you can have BV send you some BMW roundels...or better yet, I have an extra one lying around from when I replaced one of mine. I can send you that one. Then you really will have a BMW. :AH-HA_wink:

:lol:

On the idea of sending me up to Chico, I think I'll pass. :P Oh, and my guido chain is stayin'.

What HS did you go to in LA, Bob? Providence?

OMG, send it to me! LOL It would be awesome to have an official Nick BMW insignia! LOL, I'd wear it on my "guido chain" (which, ya gotta keep, it looks HAWT to the shizzle (Oh $h!, I just dated myself cause I probably did that wrong)).

Happy B-day man! :AH-HA_wink:

So, how'd it go?

Good...I think...There's a large portion of last night that I have absolutely no recollection of...I have never been so drunk to not remember that much. I'm still recovering of course...just actually got up about an hour ago... :P

Thanks again everyone!

I gotta take a picture of one of my gifts...you'll all get a kick out of it. :lol:

Good...I think...There's a large portion of last night that I have absolutely no recollection of...I have never been so drunk to not remember that much. I'm still recovering of course...just actually got up about an hour ago... :P

Thanks again everyone!

I gotta take a picture of one of my gifts...you'll all get a kick out of it. :lol:

Oh, so it got there alright? Make sure you wear it before you take the pic LOL

Anyway, glad to hear it went well. How does it feel to officially not be a "teen"?