Buick Ventiports put to use...

On both door panels...and I ask the question why? For what reason, it's not like they were put in a spot that would sort of ad to the appearence of the interior...they're just sort of tacked on in just any old spot. I thought it was silly and good for a laugh.

Edited by Delta Force79

:( ....I want a Regal so badly and I want to kill the bastard who did this to her. Even the exterior ones are wrong on her.

It's a Riviera...

And I want one too. Someone has one in my complex... like a purplish color... excellent condition. I want it so badly!! This and the Roadmaster were two Buicks I drooled over in the mid-90s.

You can buy ventiports in a pack? Where? Autozone, Wal-Mart? And furthermore, why would you even want to?

Buick dealerships sell authentic ventiports as show here and will even professionally install them for you. However, some amatuers like this stick 'em on willy-nilly. The ugly square, triangular, or rhomboid portholes can be bought anywhere.

I've seen them on all kinds of cars, including a last gen Grand Prix. The best one I've seen thus far were a set of ventiports on a dark blue 300C...they were kinda shaped like arrow heads. That car had polished trim around the tail lights, and handsome multi spoke wheels.

Sixty8 and I joked during the road trip that the Intrepid should have some put on it...but for functional reasons...so they'd have to actually work and not be nothing more than badges. It gets toasty in the engine bay.

Edited by Dodgefan