Someone tell me some good news

1. I did not see Rosie O'Donnell on TV today.

2. I got 4 out of 5 green lights between my house and the expressway this morning.

3. The Pan-American games start on Friday in Rio (well, my partner is excited, anyway!)

4. CR actually had some good things to say about a couple GM vehicles.

5. Cute neighbor said hi to me in the elevator today (okay, I'm "married", so that is actually bad news)

6. I did not go golfing with the guys from work today (if you've seen me golf, you would know that is VERY GOOD news.)

7. The General Manager actually said hi to me today.

8. Anorexic Receptionist only took 14 smoke breaks before noon (and I only had to relieve her 5 of those times.)

9. I did not want to beat the computer at work today.

10.Only one telemarketer rang me up on my land line.

See, life is good...............

Chevy Camino is coming in 2010 based on Zeta and will have these engine options:

1. 3.6 DI V-6 310hp

2. 4.5l Diesel V-8 330hp

3. 6.0l V-8 400hp

All engines will be mated with 6speed manual or automatics.

In future Camino Hybrid with 3.0l V6 producing 300 hp and firebreathing SS with 7.0l V-8 with 525 hp is planned.

Edited by smallchevy

You alright Camino... seriously everything ok? :unsure:

Your life is NOT a cluster f@#k that changes daily.

You don't have to live everyday with massive amount of guilt over your sholder

Theres not a list of people that want you dead

Theres no bounty price for you

Your not on a Federal watch list

Every time there is a horrible crime your not questioned.

You can be seen in public with out filing papers.

Trust me I'm pretty happy with life it has its ups and downs but overall you cant look down at life everyday just push through and appreciate all you have. Since Its more than what some have.

Guest YellowJacket894

I went to the Vette plant today just because I was in the area ... I'm finally starting to loose the funk that I had that was banning me from my sketchin' and doodlin' ... I've figured out a way to ease any future new car debt I may bring about ... I'm headed to Charleston, SC tomorrow with a few relatives ... I've got a good thing goin' relationship wise ... we got a new family sedan and it's pure secks ... and, best of all, you've got a friend in me and all of us here (now someone cue that horrible Randy Newman song). :P:)

Edited by YellowJacket894

You don't have a permanent disability that has ruined your entire life and caused your fiancee to leave you for a guy she met on the internet.

Edited by Delta Force79

You didn't try to change the memory clock timings on your comp and f@#k it up so that it won't make it it into Windows now :banghead:

should of went with Mushkin! XP2-6400 4-4-3-10 1T @ 1.95v 800mzh or i can bump it up to 5-5-5-13 2T @ 2.15v also it has Micron D9 chips. although the ram cost $160 for 2x1 gb sticks.

Also I have a Clr CMOS button on my motherboard so if I F something up in bios i just pres the button and turn it on bam everything goes back to stock settings or one of the 8 bios configurations i can save for later use.

Edited by capriceman