What BV Must Park Next To...

Ouch, that's some bad rust, but sides that it looks ok...and if you can get the body panels it'll look pretty decent and maybe be the best running vehicle you guys have! :P

My Milly only needs a distributor to once again become the best running vehicle we own and it needs far less work. :P

I like it better than the Mazda.

You would. :D

My Milly only needs a distributor to once again become the best running vehicle we own and it needs far less work. :P

You would. :D

Yeah, but if you replace the distributor it will last, what a month, before something else breaks? My experience has been that older, high mileage cars that tend to break tend to break all the time... money pits.

I'd take it over the Mazda too.... it is what it is but does not put on heirs.

Looks like a fun, easy to work on project.

I'd love to see a unibody car/truck that's as easy to work on in terms of rust repair.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Yeah, but if you replace the distributor it will last, what a month, before something else breaks? My experience has been that older, high mileage cars that tend to break tend to break all the time... money pits.

In the 14 months and 15k worth of miles that I've driven it, the distributor is the first thing to break. Its not even an original or OEM part, its an aftermarket one that the guy before me put in, due to the original being ruined because of water somehow getting into it from what I was told. Except for maintenance related things and this, how can you complain for $1600? For that much, any other car would have either been much older, much higher mileaged, junk, or a complete terror.

If that's what it takes to make the Mazda look good.... then I guess it'll do

My Millenia looks good next to the $6k, 5 year old, 95k, aesthetically good Sunfire, or at the time, the $14k, 6 year old, 60k Blazer. Truly sad, isn't it? :P

Does the Ranger run?

I think it does, but I really don't know what, if any, problems exist mechanically. Edited by blackviper8891

BOF, 4x4 Milenia? YES PLEASE! :spin:

Probably a four. :P