Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_yellow_dart

Yo yo yozz

11 posts in this topic

Because the car is 'zzzzzz', i.e., sleep-inducing boring? :smilewide:

Edited by ZL-1

Wow; either that's a spelling error, or GM assumes people my age are all G-Unit, retard wannabes.

On a side note, I emailed Ford about a stupid mistake on their site as well... here's the response.

Thank you for contacting the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Centre. We received your message sent on 7/4/2007 regarding our website contents.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Ford of Canada web site. It is an ongoing "work in progress" and we are continually adding new features. Your feedback are being forwarded to the appropriate department for their reference.

We regret the information provided on our website is incorrect, the Lincoln Mark LT is a 5 seater vehicle not 7 seater.

If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford of Canada

Canadians must like those "zeds". :D

Thank you for contacting the Ford of Canada Customer Relationship Center. We received your message sent on 7/4/2007 regarding our website contents.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Ford of Canada web site. It is an ongoing "work in progress" and we are continually adding new features. Your feedback is being forwarded to the appropriate department for their reference.

We regret the information provided on our website is incorrect, the Lincoln Mark LT is a 5 seat vehicle not 7 seat.

If you have any other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them.

Thank you for contacting Ford of Canada.

Fixed! :P

On used vehicles they have those white stickers, "warranty/as is", you know the ones. I was at the BPG dealership Thursday morning getting an earl change and tire rotation before heading upstate, and I noticed the dealer-issued sticker on a beautiful Ocean Mist/gray leather Enclave the vehicle description: "2007 Rendezvous". I was like WTF?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0