Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

My new little side job...

20 posts in this topic

Well, started a new little job on the side this week for a small used car dealership in St. Petersburg. I'm kind of their internet sales guy, taking pictures of the new arrivals and posting them up on Cars.com, Craigslist, etc. and trying to set up appointments for showings. Kinda fun and I must admit the fast-paced dealer environment is a little fun. Again, its a small lot (~25 cars), but it keeps pretty busy with 5-10 new cars in every week. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Here's an example of a listing I put together. Hopefully it makes you want to buy it! :P

Clicky

Heh. If anyone is seriously interested in buying a car, let me know and I could work something out. :P

Agreed, nice copywriting, Mr. Fly.

that cavalier does not have NAV

and its not in my consumer reports book

Edited by regfootball

I like the way you presented that Cavalier as a fuel efficient. It's clever in this day and age to do that.

So what are you saying... they're... FLYing off the lots? :AH-HA_wink:

Cool.

Good job on peddling the wares. I would imagine there was pretty good interest in that Integra Type R.

We tried to sell that Alfa at a local classic car auction; no bids. On the way back to the lot, the front clip fell off. Would've been better if it happened on the stand. Oh well. eBay it goes.

We picked up a '95 300ZX w/out turbos and an '82 Fleetwood Brougham with the infinitely-reliable HT4100. Its triple-yellow and just...well...you'll see pics soon.

Cool, sounds like a fun gig. Plus the hours are robably much better than the 60+ I was working

as a salesman... at any rate one quick constructive criticism.... that black Cadaver, you only

showed the driver's side in all three photos, next time do the rear 1/4 shot so you can see the

OTHER side of the car. Otherwise people assume the other side looks bad or is damged.

Just speaking from experience. Great job on the listing otherwise. :)

(it's a Cadaver, take it or leave it)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0