I've said in the past...

Camino LS6

...that I intend to own at least one Zeta. With recent developments, I've realized that I have no idea which one it will be anymore.

G8? - Nah, I'm not into sedans

Ute? - If it ever shows up, even when they intend to give to the wrong brand.

G8 wagon? - another "maybe"

I feel like I am being pushed to Camaro after all.

G8 does not hit the sweet spot as a Pontiac, at least styling-wise. It does make a goodlooking Holden, make no mistake.

I don't even know what other Zetas are still on, save the Camaro. Hope and enthusiasm seems to be waning. I'm in a funk.

G8 does not hit the sweet spot as a Pontiac, at least styling-wise. It does make a goodlooking Holden, make no mistake.

I don't even know what other Zetas are still on, save the Camaro. Hope and enthusiasm seems to be waning. I'm in a funk.

I don't mind G8 as a Pontiac - I just don't like sedans.

I am in a funk over this too. To be honest, I don't give a rats ass about Lambda and Epsilon beyond seeing them do well for GM. And I've never loved the CTS, so there isn't much out there for me.

Watch it there, wiseguy!

Never going to happen anyway, I want to be the crazy old guy with the fire-breathing ride when I get old. :AH-HA_wink:

And what better way then a V8 powered Buick to blow off the young whipper snappers in! :lol:

And what better way then a V8 powered Buick to blow off the young whipper snappers in! :lol:

You forget the no sedan rule...

Besides, Buicks aren't for me - unless a GNX type of performer returns someday. Luxury, or near-luxury cars really don't interest me.

I do like the Camaro, but I've always gone for something a bit less "me-too". Right now there just isn't anything like that.

I do like the Camaro, but I've always gone for something a bit less "me-too". Right now there just isn't anything like that.

According to LS1gto.com, there are still 10 new GTOs left :P

What about a used Corvette? There's a used 2006 14k miles for $35k buy it now on eBay right now. I bet a new Camaro would cost $35k optioned out. Unless you need more than two seats, 2 year old Corvette with 14k miles > new Camaro (IMO).

I've owned lots of different stuff, but never a Corvette or a convertible. I have a feeling that I will combine the two someday - but it will be an older car, probably a '68-'72.

I think this covers most of it....

2 door, 8 cylinder <inline.. how cool is that?>, convertible, first three letters are Cor

Posted Image

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Ah i hate new cars.. lol.. im just pessimistic about new cars in general... i guess im againt luxury and technology in cars, and prefer simplicity... no computers, power nothing, engine up front, drive wheels out back and my favorite cars had a seperate frame underneath (i have a subframe, does that count? :blink: ) i guess since im more of a hobbyist who enjoys working on the car as much, if not more then driving it... simplicity in cars is awesome.... and obviously the world of those cars is gone.... so im stuck on vintage steel :wub:

Ah i hate new cars.. lol.. im just pessimistic about new cars in general... i guess im againt luxury and technology in cars, and prefer simplicity... no computers, power nothing, engine up front, drive wheels out back and my favorite cars had a seperate frame underneath (i have a subframe, does that count? :blink: ) i guess since im more of a hobbyist who enjoys working on the car as much, if not more then driving it... simplicity in cars is awesome.... and obviously the world of those cars is gone.... so im stuck on vintage steel :wub:

Boy do I understand that! :yes:

If you want cute, ten ya gotta have the cutest car in the history of everything!

Posted Image

That Smurf blue Neon is the single worst rental car I ever had! Major rattle trap with 500mi on the odometer. Being sentenced to Kalamazoo was just icing on the cake. After 2 months I made Avis take it back and kissed the ground when I got a Grand Am.

When they work they are fun to drive little cars. I actually considered one for $800 but the mold smell, mystery water leak (that caused the mold smell) and the sticking E-brake brought me to my senses, and so I got an LH.

The first gens are crappy, but the 2nd gens weren't bad for what they were.

If you want cute, ten ya gotta have the cutest car in the history of everything!

Posted Image

My grandparents who were pushing 70 at the time bought into the 'cute' factor and bought one of the first 1994 Neon Sports they could find... Dk. Green, Loaded, special ordered with Automatic Transmission... it served them well, but when the novelty wore off, they realized it was too small and bought a 1997 Windstar. I can't really say anything bad about the car... Certainly had a nicer interior than my Cavalier does!

How about a nice Cutlass? :wink:

You really selling that, BV?

As for that van ... nice spacious interior ;). he he

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"You were only kidding yourself" ... Barbara Mandrell ... "Angel In Your Arms'

I know what you mean man...

I still believe my first new car will be a Zeta and it'll probably be a uplevel Camaro of some sort. Which bodes well since I already own 2, but I was really hoping to go with Pontiac as I feel it is the GM brand that matches me the best.

The G8 is straight lame IMO and I can't fit in a Solstice GXP (which I would buy over a Sky) Hopefully the G8 GXP will get my blood going more. The Impala and Buick are a little to 'old' for me yet and the Cadillacs might not be affordable initially (CTS-V is the only option there)

Honestly, the world would be a perfect place if I could afford a Z06.