Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

I've said in the past...

68 posts in this topic

...that I intend to own at least one Zeta. With recent developments, I've realized that I have no idea which one it will be anymore.

G8? - Nah, I'm not into sedans

Ute? - If it ever shows up, even when they intend to give to the wrong brand.

G8 wagon? - another "maybe"

I feel like I am being pushed to Camaro after all.

You're getting up to Park Ave age aren't you? :D:P

Watch it there, wiseguy!

Never going to happen anyway, I want to be the crazy old guy with the fire-breathing ride when I get old. :AH-HA_wink:

Maybe what you need is an Alpha! :AH-HA_wink:

If the rate at which Zeta is showing up is any indication, I will be old by the time we see Alpha!

G8 does not hit the sweet spot as a Pontiac, at least styling-wise. It does make a goodlooking Holden, make no mistake.

I don't even know what other Zetas are still on, save the Camaro. Hope and enthusiasm seems to be waning. I'm in a funk.

G8 does not hit the sweet spot as a Pontiac, at least styling-wise. It does make a goodlooking Holden, make no mistake.

I don't even know what other Zetas are still on, save the Camaro. Hope and enthusiasm seems to be waning. I'm in a funk.

I don't mind G8 as a Pontiac - I just don't like sedans.

I am in a funk over this too. To be honest, I don't give a rats ass about Lambda and Epsilon beyond seeing them do well for GM. And I've never loved the CTS, so there isn't much out there for me.

Watch it there, wiseguy!

Never going to happen anyway, I want to be the crazy old guy with the fire-breathing ride when I get old. :AH-HA_wink:

And what better way then a V8 powered Buick to blow off the young whipper snappers in! :lol:

And what better way then a V8 powered Buick to blow off the young whipper snappers in! :lol:

You forget the no sedan rule...

Besides, Buicks aren't for me - unless a GNX type of performer returns someday. Luxury, or near-luxury cars really don't interest me.

I do like the Camaro, but I've always gone for something a bit less "me-too". Right now there just isn't anything like that.

I do like the Camaro, but I've always gone for something a bit less "me-too". Right now there just isn't anything like that.

According to LS1gto.com, there are still 10 new GTOs left :P

What about a used Corvette? There's a used 2006 14k miles for $35k buy it now on eBay right now. I bet a new Camaro would cost $35k optioned out. Unless you need more than two seats, 2 year old Corvette with 14k miles > new Camaro (IMO).

I've owned lots of different stuff, but never a Corvette or a convertible. I have a feeling that I will combine the two someday - but it will be an older car, probably a '68-'72. :AH-HA_wink:

Fly, what the hell would I do with a Cavalier?

I've owned lots of different stuff, but never a Corvette or a convertible. I have a feeling that I will combine the two someday - but it will be an older car, probably a '68-'72.

I think this covers most of it....

2 door, 8 cylinder <inline.. how cool is that?>, convertible, first three letters are Cor

Posted Image

Edited by Oldsmoboi

The truth is that finding an old, or even recent car that interests me is easy. It's what is (or isn't) coming in the future that has me stymied.

I'll save BV the trouble:

Posted Image

Though I'm guessing Oldsmoboi was referring to this:

Posted Image

Ah, Toronado.

I actually owned one once (an '82).

No, the FWD ban is just about absolute. 8)

What about this one?

Posted Image

I really do think this thing is cool, but it would need a RWD transplant before I'd actually buy it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0