Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

HOT RED G5 Photos

21 posts in this topic

Ehh...I think the 6000 SUX grills a meaner burger.

i once burned my foot in mine grilling up some bacon.

those george foreskin grills are pretty popular. design wise they are pretty sexy

for a kitchen appliance.

Edited by regfootball

I wonder when the G8 model will be out? 2009 maybe? :rotflmao:

I heard the G8 was going to be designed and built in Austrailia, though. You may not want one if that's the case.

If Apple made an "iGrill" what would it look like?

I have an iFan by the way....LOL

Posted Image

Edited by regfootball

i once burned my foot in mine grilling up some bacon.

those george foreskin grills are pretty popular. design wise they are pretty sexy

for a kitchen appliance.

I always leave mine next to my bed. What's better than having bacon in the morning. It's healthy for you.

I prefer this G5... it's not red hot but silvery cool instead.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Except those suckers put enough off enough heat to warm your room in the winter. That and you know...it's a Mac...it's a pile of overpriced junk.

empowah.....good one.

all i know is i've bought my last windows box. some may think mac is overpriced, but spending any amount of money on windows sh1t is probably a far greater sin.

Besides that evil virus I got I've never had a problem with my comp, and my old one only died due to hard drive failure (has since been upgraded from an IDE to SATA). I can't vouch for Vista, but XP is rock solid, and never crashes. Also I have far fewer program crashes than with Macs.

I would buy a iBook though...but my desktop will always be PC.

Edited by Dodgefan

Besides that evil virus I got I've never had a problem with my comp, and my old one only died due to hard drive failure (has since been upgraded from an IDE to SATA). I can't vouch for Vista, but XP is rock solid, and never crashes. Also I have far fewer program crashes than with Macs.

I would buy a iBook though...but my desktop will always be PC.

Apart from the right side of my touchpad button being a bit stiff, which I'm taking it in for, my MacBook has been faultless. It's very, very quiet and it doesn't roast my lap like my old Dell did. The only time it froze was when I had 86 tabs open on Firefox.

It does seem a bit fragile, since it feels so thin and light, and I definitely handle it more carefully than I did with my 8 lbs Dell (probably because it's more expensive, too); I don't lift it up from the monitor, I try not to move it aroudn with the HD spinning, I gently rest it on my desk, I actually read the owner's manual and kept some of the packaging, etc. I got a 320 GB external HD, a memory foam case, and 3-yr AppleCare (Amazon) just in case.

I guess my old PC was like a W-body: annoying flaws, ugly, probably FWD, but durable. This MacBook is more refined and stylish, with better fit-and-finish, user friendliness, and features, but it's more delicate and probably more expensive to maintain. I did get a lame-duck model (OS X Tiger instead of Leopard) so there were some incentives -- $100 student discount, free iPod nano, and free copier/scanner/printer.

Edited by empowah

Apart from the right side of my touchpad button being a bit stiff, which I'm taking it in for, my MacBook has been faultless. It's very, very quiet and it doesn't roast my lap like my old Dell did. The only time it froze was when I had 86 tabs open on Firefox.

It does seem a bit fragile, since it feels so thin and light, and I definitely handle it more carefully than I did with my 8 lbs Dell (probably because it's more expensive, too); I don't lift it up from the monitor, I try not to move it aroudn with the HD spinning, I gently rest it on my desk, I actually read the owner's manual and kept some of the packaging, etc. I got a 320 GB external HD, a memory foam case, and 3-yr AppleCare (Amazon) just in case.

I guess my old PC was like a W-body: annoying flaws, ugly, probably FWD, but durable. This MacBook is more refined and stylish, with better fit-and-finish, user friendliness, and features, but it's more delicate and probably more expensive to maintain. I did get a lame-duck model (OS X Tiger instead of Leopard) so there were some incentives -- $100 student discount, free iPod nano, and free copier/scanner/printer.

My PC is far more stylish than any Mac :P Although Macs do look pretty slick..I love that new ultra slim keyboard.

Edited by Dodgefan

Except those suckers put enough off enough heat to warm your room in the winter. That and you know...it's a Mac...it's a pile of overpriced junk.

and i thought some were prone to leaking...maybe i'm wrong?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0