Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mule Bakersdozen LS

Dodge Caravan R/T Concept

11 posts in this topic

http:///www.autoblog.com/2008/01/14/detroit-2008-dodge-caravan-r-t-concept-spotted/

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/14/detroit...oncept-spotted/

Hot Inferno (or other) Red one, 20" wheels-looks hot, I hope they build it! The minivan market has needed sportiness and excitement forever!

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

I like it...it's about time some excitement was bought to the segment.

It looks like a Mazda MPV. You would think that I would have noticed that by now, but since I've seen like two Caravans, I hadn't really made the connection.

It looks like a Mazda MPV. You would think that I would have noticed that by now, but since I've seen like two Caravans, I hadn't really made the connection.

I mentioned the resemblance a while ago... It certainly does look like the MPV.

Almost about as smart as a Pontiac minivan... I just don't see the market for an R/T minivan....

Almost about as smart as a Pontiac minivan... I just don't see the market for an R/T minivan....

not one that cheesy and upright.

They could've at least made it look sporty. That looks like a blob on wheels. :yuck:

Edited by jmsjags

This thing actually debuted at SEMA. It has a 260 hp. 4.0 V6 with ram induction, sport tuned suspension, SRT wheels, dual exhaust, the scoop, 1 inch lowered ride hight, Fire Red Pearl paint, and an interior that is dark slate with fire red stitching and accents for contrast.

Certainly the van could benefit from the ram induction, sport tuned suspension (the suspension tuning one of the complaints about the new van), dual exhaust, and possibly lowered ride hight. Wheels wouldn't make a bad option either.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0