Crappy economy hits me hard

Satty

I had a friend whose house was foreclosed on a couple weeks ago and he has been crashing in my guest room since then. I would love to kick him out because he is really annoying, but he really doesn't have anywhere else to go. He's going to pay my utilities until he leaves, so thats nice, but I'd rather jsut pay it myself and be able to run across the house naked whenever I please.

Solution: Run around the house naked anyways.

He'll be more motivated to leave.

..... or not!

About a decade ago, a coworker and friend was going thru a divorce and moved in w/ me for about a month...got along pretty well, but we did argue over the TV (he wanted to watch ESPN 24/7). We have stayed friends over the years, though.

About 13 years ago I moved into my first really, really nice house. I spent a fortune on the grounds, fencing, etc. My (now Ex) partner and I were looking forward to having our first Christmas together in a house that we had picked out, decorated and really liked.

The previous house I still owned with my sister, that had been on the market for over a year, suddenly sold about a week after she moved into it because she could not afford to carry two places. Her new house was not ready yet, so my partner and I inherited her and her husband, plus cat and dog, for 4 months, which included the Xmas holidays. :angry: They pretty much kept to the lower level of our house, but we had zero privacy and the basement wasn't finished yet, so we had to share one bathroom. Plus, we had the privilege of getting to move her THREE times: first into the house that we owned together, then into storage, and then to her newly finished house.

Solution: Run around the house naked anyways.

He'll be more motivated to leave.

The problem with that is that he would retaliate the same way, there would be a wang-off. There is nothing worse than a wang-war.

He's out next Wednesday!!!