Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

So, who's going to the NY show?

32 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure I will. It'll have to be during the week though because my Saturdays from March until May will be booked training for a century ride again. I hope they have a G8 on the floor that I can sit in.

I'm pretty sure I will. It'll have to be during the week though because my Saturdays from March until May will be booked training for a century ride again. I hope they have a G8 on the floor that I can sit in.

Let me know when the time gets closer, I may take the train up.

I'm thinking about it. I'd really like to see the GMC "Crewman" in person.

Oh maybe we could ride together, now wouldn't that be an interesting 2 hour ride? :smilewide: That is if I agreed to pick you up and you agreed to get in! :P

Oh maybe we could ride together, now wouldn't that be an interesting 2 hour ride? :smilewide: That is if I agreed to pick you up and you agreed to get in! :P

:scratchchin:

What kind of a GM loaner can you get?

Camino, depending on the dates you want to go; I'd drive out to your place, drop the car off and we can take the Acela up together.

Always helpful to post the date.... for those of us too lazy to look them up.

March 19-20: Press Days

March 21-30: Open to the public

I'll probably go somewhere between the 24th and the 28th. I try to avoid the first couple of days. I usually take the LIRR into Penn and just hoof it to the Javitz Center - it's about five blocks away. Plus, they have a package where if you buy a round trip ticket the ticket to the show is severely discounted.

What about a nice pair of Tatas....

wouldn't work on about 25% of this board, but I don't think you've ever officially declared a... uh... "party"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0