Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

HHR SS in the flesh

2chevs

I was strongly considering one of these to replace my Saab 9-2x but my whole reason for replacing the Saab was because I needed more room, especially in the back seat. My wife and I checked one out at NAIAS. This thing just didn't cut it so I bought a Saturn Vue instead. While the Vue is more fun to drive than I thought it would be, I'm sure I would have had a whole hell of a lot more fun driving one of these!

I was strongly considering one of these to replace my Saab 9-2x but my whole reason for replacing the Saab was because I needed more room, especially in the back seat. My wife and I checked one out at NAIAS. This thing just didn't cut it so I bought a Saturn Vue instead. While the Vue is more fun to drive than I thought it would be, I'm sure I would have had a whole hell of a lot more fun driving one of these!

How were the interior materials?

How were the interior materials?

Well, they could be better. I think for the most part the instrument panel is the same as a regular HHR. They moved the shifter position. The door panels I believe were also the same as an ordinary HHR but with new inserts (armrest and surrounding area). The competition seats or whatever they are calling them were pretty good and seemed to be bolstered nicely.

just saw one as i was driving past a Chevy dealership... it was sitting next to a bunch of non-SS HHRs and it immediately drew my attention... the changes really make a difference and i think its a pretty nice looking car/van... couldnt stop to look at the interior as i was in a rush but the outside looks good...