G8's going down the line

RJB

• 4 weeks later...
Therein lies the extent of the market freefall of traditional, large passenger cars in Australia's domestic market, as buyers flock to smaller models and compact SUVs. But large passenger cars are all that Australia makes.

As Astro said to George Jetson, Rutt Rohh Reorge! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

To be remedied with Alpha, Borger, unless some sinister, Mr. Burns-like person prevents Australia (and Pontiac) from having this platform that is perfect for both entities.

We had this talk already, I don't know why you keep forgetting that. Mr. Burns will prevail. Can you say no product? The key is to dry up all their product. Sinister laughing can be heard from GME and Cadillac! Muhahahahahahaha :smilewide:

As Astro said to George Jetson, Rutt Rohh George! :smilewide:

Actually, I believe it was "Rutt Rohh Rorge". If you're going to inference a cartoon character, do it right. :P

Mr Burns should probably think twice before killing something that's long been part of Australian culture, unless he wants GM to accelerate its own demise in that continent and, eventually, GMNA.

No.

Quit trying to grab my hand.

Caddy just doesn't do it for me. I'm not into lux and gadgets, and I don't care for the styling.

The CTS makes my heart race, and so does what I've seen of the new Saab EPII vehicles coming in the near future. If I am still in the EU in 2010 I will get the Opel Insignia EPII. Unlike Americans, most Europeans stick with their national brands. The new Buick EPII is to die for, but you will see that soon enough, Buick is not my thang though. Anyhow in 2010 I will be either in a CTS, a 9 3, or and Insignia, as my personal car.

The CTS makes my heart race, and so does what I've seen of the new Saab EPII vehicles coming in the near future. If I am still in the EU in 2010 I will get the Opel Insignia EPII. Unlike Americans, most Europeans stick with their national brands. The new Buick EPII is to die for, but you will see that soon enough, Buick is not my thang though. Anyhow in 2010 I will be either in a CTS, a 9 3, or and Insignia, as my personal car.

To each his own. I'm just not a Caddy kind of guy - I can appreciate them, but I don't lust after them. As for EPII, I have no personal interest in that platform.