Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gmpartsgirl

So, the old man wishes I liked bikes...

16 posts in this topic

Heck yes! Reverse trikes are sweet.

Whoa, that's wild, and in the full-on frontal view, it really looks like it has spider eyeballs, lookin' at ya.

They want about $16,500 with the semi automatic tranny, which I would have to have. I can't afford one right now because I just bought the Z, but maybe in the future I could get one of these and ride with him. It's the only way I could see myself riding a bike alone. I could never ride a regular bike.

If you want to see it in action go to Leno's Garage site, he did a segment on one of these. Pretty cool 3 wheeler.

If you want to see it in action go to Leno's Garage site, he did a segment on one of these. Pretty cool 3 wheeler.

Cool, thanks. I shall.

i remember after i got hit, and the insurance adjuster was looking over my bike...there was a bmw rs1200 sitting there, and i said, hey that's a nice bike. the adjuster stopped what he was doing and said "kid you don't want to be a bmw driver." :lol:

the brp is nice...not for everyone, but very unique (so far)! what color are you thinking of?

I was thinking probably the red one so it'll kind of match our red gixxer. and my z!! :AH-HA_wink:

I bought a BMW bike 3 weeks ago.

Nice, I'm sure the riding there is beautiful, nice roads, beautiful countyside. We usually have to ride 2 hours or more away to find a nice stretch of windy road. My butt can't much handle that much time on the back of the GSXR, it's usually numb within 3-4 miles. LOL Needless to say I don't go much. But I could if I got this new bike.

pics?

I'm traveling, so it will have to wait until I get back to Europe.

gmpartsgirl, how old is your oldman? I'm 38 do you classify me as an oldman too? :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

LOL, he's 37. I'm 33. He's not old, gets better looking every year. Why do men get better with age? It's not fair, he's SO much better looking now than when I married him.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0