Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcgable

After a One Week delay...

13 posts in this topic

Hey there, so last week I was trying to develop my photoshop skills (specifically my ability to create images with a 3-d metallic finish). To do so, I created a modified Saturn logo as practice. Paolino asked me to try my hand at Buick, and after a week of delay (Hey, I had 2 papers and an exam!) I actually finished one this morning.

In all honesty, I don't think i like it. It's a little too different, and doesn't exude the classy yet modern that Buick is trying to exude. I'll probably try again, but until then I present to you: "Jon's Official-Unofficial-2008 Buick Logo"!

*Cue Generic Pseudo-Electronica AutoShow Debut Music*

buicknr2.jpg

Edited by jcgable

Oh, and I spent an hour trying to improve the finish of the colors and the metal to no avail. They're not supposed to look so dull and unsaturated. 8)

Well, I prefer the uphill, stepped trishields to this arrangement.

*Cue Generic Pseudo-Electronica AutoShow Debut Music*

Well if there aren't any pyro cues, I'm just not going to pay attention to you. :D

Well if there aren't any pyro cues, I'm just not going to pay attention to you. :D

No worries, I'll give you a REALLY BIG light show... all you have to do is ask!And fly 3,000 miles in addition to finding out where I live...

Oh, and is that an RS4? My last ex drove one... I agree it handle's beautifully and has amazing power, but I couldn't help but feel like I was driving a supped up Jetta...

Hmm...I like. A little busy, but a new play on the Buick tri-sheld.

Should forward to my father, the biggest car logo critique EVER, and who also owns a Buick...

Hmm...I like. A little busy, but a new play on the Buick tri-sheld.

Should forward to my father, the biggest car logo critique EVER, and who also owns a Buick...

He'd murder me! I don't even like it that much! :-D

Sorry man, I'm not sure I like it much. If you like, I can take another shot of pain killers later before I go to bed, and then look at it again :AH-HA_wink:

He'd murder me! I don't even like it that much! :-D

Hah...trust me, you NEVER know--often it's the complete opposite of what everyone else thinks. I've emailed it, just waiting for my brother to show it to him...

Edited by caddycruiser

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0