Hit and Run

So, I just thought I'd vent a little since at least some of you know my pain...I was downtown late last night bowling and having some fun with some buddies of mine. I made it home about 1:30 am and was so exhausted I didn't notice anyting wrong with my Jeep. This morning though, there is missing paint all down the front fender of my Grand Cherokee, as well as my front bumper is cracked and scratched to hell and the wheel flare is dented in on the front corner! I am so pissed right now I want to strangle someone. It wouldn't bother me so much if people would just own up to the fact that they did something stupid. I am probably even more bitter because this is the third time this has happened to me, although the first two were while I was driving my Regal. And to make it even worse, the fender can be easily fixed, but I'll have to get an entire new bumper to fix the damage on one corner...$h! like this makes me so :censored: angry!

That sucks...some oblivious woman rearended my Grand Cherokee while I was sitting in a turn lane yesterday.. left a scuff on my already worn gray plastic rear bumper, no biggie. I suggested she hang up the phone and drive.

Went to the grocery this afternoon, she was parked beside me in the lot..argggghhh. (her Sable has a small scratch on the front bumper).

GRRRRRR!

1000392ww7.jpg

Down boy! :rotflmao:

I wish my dog wasn't so stubborn, though. That dog just will not listen when you tell him something as simple as stay (he has sit and lay down, though, at least). Got any tips for getting an upper hand on training this breed, Camino? :)

Edited by YellowJacket894

Malamutes are a tough breed. They learn fast and forget faster, and they are very stubborn.

I can't explain it exactly, but they are simply different than other dogs. On top of that, each one acts differently from the others. In my case, Zora has settled down and become a fairly mellow dog. Arkus, on the other hand, is still just a furry missile.

Malamutes are a tough breed. They learn fast and forget faster, and they are very stubborn.

I can't explain it exactly, but they are simply different than other dogs. On top of that, each one acts differently from the others. In my case, Zora has settled down and become a fairly mellow dog. Arkus, on the other hand, is still just a furry missile.

You should spend some time with Mr. Nikolai then. He is a four-legged devil. :AH-HA_wink:

I think he might settle down a little though once he is finished teething, which should be before winter. Call it a hunch.

Wow, that sucks. The curse is indeed never ending. :(