Local Car Show

Where in the heck have you been, schuby? And thanks for the photos! There's an awful lot of badass in those pics.

I always read more than I post, but it seems there has been a lot more reading than posting in the last few months because of school.

Hopefully when I'm back at work I will have more free time.

Will new Camaros be allowed in the F body club, even though they are Zetas, not F bodys?

I'm sure they can make an exception :thumbsup:

Love that flatblack Eldo. with the scalops!

Eh... not very excited about the Zebra-zeta 2dr post but

I'll take that red '67 Firebird ragtop. :wub:

Those prototype headlights are UUUUGLEEEEEE!!!!

Great pics Schuby. that meet sounds like it was a great one.

As for the new Camaro, I know some of the F-Body clubs around here have already stated that they don't care what platform the new Camaro is on, it is IN! Not a problem for our club though, being a Camaro club. Although, there have been plenty of jokes about changing the name with all of our members who own other classics and cool cars, but calling ourselves the Pacific Northwest Camaro, Chevelle, El Camino, Corvette, Nova, Firebird, GTO, GSX, (And whatever else anyone could think of), would take FAR to long to say. Besides, the fun is so much more important than the name.

Camino, will this help you get your F-Bod fix for a moment?

DSCF0833.jpg

Great pics Schuby. that meet sounds like it was a great one.

As for the new Camaro, I know some of the F-Body clubs around here have already stated that they don't care what platform the new Camaro is on, it is IN! Not a problem for our club though, being a Camaro club. Although, there have been plenty of jokes about changing the name with all of our members who own other classics and cool cars, but calling ourselves the Pacific Northwest Camaro, Chevelle, El Camino, Corvette, Nova, Firebird, GTO, GSX, (And whatever else anyone could think of), would take FAR to long to say. Besides, the fun is so much more important than the name.

Camino, will this help you get your F-Bod fix for a moment?

DSCF0833.jpg

That does the trick!

Thanks

Can I drive it? :AH-HA_wink:

You know how when something you see or read triggers a memory? Reading this this morning made me realize I had a dream last night I was driving the shattered-glass prototype pictured in this thread. I remember locking eyes with all these good looking guys as they drove past and stared intently, trying to see who was driving the cool ass Camaro. All in slow motion.:lol: