Sign in to follow this  
Oracle of Delphi

Had my surgery today, a nice little 4 hour jaunt

13 posts in this topic

Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated! :smilewide:

I have been in the USA working on something and waiting for my surgery date to come up, well today was the day for my surgery. They started the surgery at 6 AM, and it continued until 10 AM when they wheeled me out in a wheelchair. All I can say is thank God we arrived in the NOX, as I would not have been able to get into the Grand Prix GXP as it sits to low to the ground. I should be back up to full speed by Friday. I Hope so, I have plans to go t Hershey Park, PA Friday.

Back to GME Headquarters next week and hopefully back my regular routine and a little special Holden that has been waiting for me. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated! :smilewide:

I have been in the USA working on something and waiting for my surgery date to come up, well today was the day for my surgery. They started the surgery at 6 AM, and it continued until 10 AM when they wheeled be out in a wheelchair. All I can say is thank God we arrived in the NOX, as I would not have been able to get into the Grand Prix GXP as it sits to low to the ground. I should be back up to full speed by Friday. I Hope so, I have plans to go t Hershey Park, PA Friday.

Back to GME Headquarters next week and hopefully back my regular routine and a little special Holden that has been waiting for me.

I'm happy the surgery went well :)

Well your name change is going to take some getting used to, but glad to hear everything came off without a hitch, Borgerina.:smilewide:

Well your name change is going to take some getting used to, but glad to hear everything came off without a hitch, Borgerina.:smilewide:

:lol:

I just spilled my drink after reading that Ocn.....

I don't know what your talking about blu, it's swollen 4 times it's normal size, so it's about 36" now! :AH-HA_wink:

i think i can guess what the surgery was....

...if so, OMG! departing from your catholic upbringing?!?! lol

I should be back up to full speed by Friday. I Hope so, I have plans to go t Hershey Park, PA Friday.

Back to GME Headquarters next week and hopefully back my regular routine

Aye...sounds like you are in PA a week ahead of me. I'll be in the Pittsburgh area next weekend, for this:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=24258

...and back again during my mini-road trip in August.

Glad the surgery went well, PC!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I hope I'm a little bit stronger" ... KT Oslin ... 'Come Next Monday'

Aye...sounds like you are in PA a week ahead of me. I'll be in the Pittsburgh area next weekend, for this:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=24258

...and back again during my mini-road trip in August.

Glad the surgery went well, PC!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I hope I'm a little bit stronger" ... KT Oslin ... 'Come Next Monday'

I only live a mile from the PA border, yet that one mile means all the difference between Yankee Land and Delaware. :smilewide: Yeah the surgery went well, I consider all surgeries that you can walk away from, one that went well, thanks knightfan.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this