Toyota shopping... (Not really...)

I saw this in the just sold section on ebay... A new 2008 Camry Hybrid in Jasper Pearl with tan leather, look what he paid for it 33,500, 2K over sticker on a loaded Camry hybrid goes for 31K was this guy on crack who bought. People really would pay over sticker on an ugly boring midsizer? What kind of dumb-f*cker a-buys a Toyota and then pays more than its worth. Wasn't like it was a somewhat cool Land Cruiser or 4Runner but a Camry Hybrid give me a an f*cking break. Toyota buyers, figures. :censored::rolleyes:

So what do you guys think? This makes me want to get a G8 GT for less and put a nasty Toyo hating and hybrid bashing bumper sticker on it... Something with the words V8 and "F*CK OFF!". Bastards... :hissyfit:

Links...

2008 Toy-OTA Cam-RI HI-brid

On there site...

Edited by gm4life

God, I'd nearly repressed how hideous the Camry is inside and out... At least the Malibu, Impala and Accord have some level of style

5f23_12.JPG

6eb7_12.JPG

Plasmacluster? Try Clusterf*ck.

And People Like to Bash My Impala.

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Von that is the best laugh I have had all day over the Pan what ever it is. :rotflmao: :cussing:

Von I don't bash Impala's there a great car I own one. I also got my brother to buy a loaded 2008 LTZ for 20K after all the rebates and "talking down" they are a great car. Yes your right the Accord, Fusion, G6, Malibu, Impala, Charger, Avenger, Sonata, Optima, Altima, Taurus all look way better than this ugly $h!-box and the interior aside of the new 'Bu and Accord honestly look like $h!. I like the G6's interior way better, and I said I try not to look at Toyo's either but the Camry inside is nothing to write home about. Worthless nut f*ckers. I am swearing way to much time to go to bed. :puke::Toyota::cussing:

Edited by gm4life

Supply and demand. You'd be seeing this happen with Malibu and Aura hybrids if they had higher production and actually got mileage worthy of the price increase.

And the Plasmacluster looks absolutely ridiculous in person.

Supply and demand. You'd be seeing this happen with Malibu and Aura hybrids if they had higher production and actually got mileage worthy of the price increase.

And the Plasmacluster looks absolutely ridiculous in person.

Exactly. Because in truth, even about just a month or two ago, the same dealers had all their Prius's and other Hybrid models advertised for a few hundred over invoice. Then all of a sudden with the spike, BOOM, no more. It's sticker or above simply because they can get it and people will pay it.

If the Malibu and Aura Hybrids could give much of any benefit over a standard 4-cyl, other than the badges, they'd sell similarly too, especially the Malibu which is a hot enough car on its own.

It may seem crazy for a Camry...but when it's a roomy, comfortable, etc. car that people like anyway BUT also can get 40+ mpg real world at times, it's not hard to see why they want it.

At my daughters high school graduation one of the parents pulled up in a Camry hybrid. You'd have thought it was an Enzo Ferrari driven by a naked supermodel given the response of people standing around in the parking lot.

These things do have a fan base.

Makes me long for my own high school graduation, where Oldsmobile was the car to own! I remember my dad pulled up to MY graduation in a nice looking 88...Now THAT was a car...

Chris

At my daughters high school graduation one of the parents pulled up in a Camry hybrid. You'd have thought it was an Enzo Ferrari driven by a naked supermodel given the response of people standing around in the parking lot.

These things do have a fan base.

That is really sad. I wouldn't have been a happy parent and prolly would have told them to buy an American car ans support an American company.