Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_Doane

"Quite a few people in the world have seen my penis, so that's kinda cool."

9 posts in this topic

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=92833535

Imagine if millions of people had seen you naked before you were old enough to say "embarrassing." That's the story of Spencer Elden, whom you may know as the little baby floating towards a dollar bill on the cover of Nirvana's 1991 album, Nevermind.

Nearly 17 years later, amid hating school and playing water polo, Elden is still struggling to make sense of his (very) public image.

Well I'm glad to see it hasn't gone to his head.

Gives me hope that he feels the way he does about Rock Band and video games.

Pretty cool story.

Yeah, I thought that Rock Band comment was pretty cool coming from someone his age. I'm old enough that I never really understood the appeal of Rock Band or Guitar Hero, especially when picking up a real guitar is so much more fun. I've played both games a couple times before, but compared to the real thing...it's just a toy.

:mind-blowing:

Pheewwww.....I thought one of my ex's had done a 'kiss'n tell' piece...............

Edited by CARBIZ

Yeah, I thought that Rock Band comment was pretty cool coming from someone his age. I'm old enough that I never really understood the appeal of Rock Band or Guitar Hero, especially when picking up a real guitar is so much more fun. I've played both games a couple times before, but compared to the real thing...it's just a toy.

I agree. That $h!'s only cool to play with when you're with a buncha people so you can all laugh at each other over how much everybody sucks at it. Same with $h! like DDR.

Edited by XP715

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0