Same job, new locale

Flybrian

Well, through a series of unexpected events, myself and my General Manager from LOR Motorcars ended up with some old friends of his from Plaza Dodge at their lot in Hudson, Florida called Auto Corral. These guys are wholesalers who buy new car trades from big dealers and resell them at the local autctions. For retail, that means we get the cars cheaper and they mostly always good Florida cars. I'm the ISM (Internet Sales Manger) of three stores now - Auto Corral, Sunshine Motors (literally around the block), and AC Motorsports, which has a large inventory of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and other randomness. Between the two stores, we have over 100 vehicles, including weird stuff like COE box vans and a '61 Chevy Apache. The guy who owns the lots is a Corvette nut and a C4 'Vette is actally part of our logo for some reason. We have about a dozen Corvettes from 70s to C6s, so that's always fun.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share some of the cooler things we have and that I get to drive - at least for a quarter mile so I can photograph them in a nice neighborhood!

dsc04901ti7.jpg

1972 Chevy C10 with a 454 crate motor under the hood!

dsc00225bc1.jpg

1989 Corvette convertible. An automatic, but gorgeous inside and out. Black on red on red with 90k miles. Beautiful cruiser, especially if it were the 90s.

dsc05430xp9.jpg

1990 Chevrolet 454 SS. All original, 90k miles. A beautiful truck and, God, what a tire-shredder!

dsc06874ll2.jpg

1995 Chevy Forward Control van. Nothing that special, but I've never seen one before.

dsc08182xc5.jpg

2004 Corvette convertible with a procharge supercharger. 6-SPD and super fast.

dsc01846tz4.jpg

1961 Chevy Apache. Nicely restored and just plain cool

dsc07017um1.jpg

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro Z/28. 180k miles but incredibly clean!

dsc05727oy4.jpg

1984 Porsche 928S. A bit edgy, but charming.

How's the "monkey-$hit bronze" 455-powered Bi-Centenial LeSabre? :)

And what's with the once-every-few-weeks-pop-ins on here?

That Porsche 928 makes me drool.

Thanks, guys! More cool stuff from the Corral...

1978 Silver Anniversary. 44,xxx original miles. Still has the 8-tracks!

dsc09855tg8.jpg

dsc09865lg8.jpg

dsc09889dq5.jpg

dsc09894hj9.jpg

dsc09903mx8.jpg

2006 HHR 2LT. Nothing real unique, but I've just really fallen for these things. Awesome ride and lightyears ahead of the dumpy PT.

dsc09798pa1.jpg

1990 Mercedes 560SEC. Last of the old hardtop Benzes.

dsc06979ul3.jpg

dsc06986kg4.jpg