Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToniCipriani

SEMA Roush G6

11 posts in this topic

I see no problem... except that Mits ripped off Pontiac's grill and headlights with the RalliArt Lancer, so now when a Pontiac concept comes out, it looks like Pontiac copied Mits. Anyways, its about time the G6 got a little Excitement injected into it. I just wonder where that damn GXP is...

That Lancer was a 2004 model. Now who's ripping who off...

Dude... When did Pontiac first use a triangular/trapezoidal twin port grill and angular/cat's eyes headlights? Yeah... quite a bit before 2004 wasn't it? when that Lancer came out... it was an obvious rip off of Pontiac. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

The twin ports are a little over the top for me. The stock grille would have been just fine there with the chrome trim blacked out. Blacking out the molding along the bottom of the greenhouse helps the car out tremendously. We all know Roush is good for more than just looks...anyone know what motivates this bad-boy?

Pontiac's is much better looking [than the Mitsu]. I like what Roush did with the exterior, tasteful and very aggressive

i guess that my bob lutz and rick wagoner voodoo dolls are working..... wait i sold my mitsubishi last week, i must have burned those dolls now

Dude... When did Pontiac first use a triangular/trapezoidal twin port grill and angular/cat's eyes headlights? Yeah... quite a bit before 2004 wasn't it? when that Lancer came out... it was an obvious rip off of Pontiac. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

[post="36469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree and even my son noticed the Pontiac rip off from Mitshibushi starting several years ago.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room