NOS2006

Food People Don't Like But You LOVE

- white rice and sriracha sauce - gardenburgers - turkey burgers - tofu! ... pasta with meat is so popular in these parts, is it odd that i prefer my pasta without it? are you noticing a trend? hmm.

- white rice and sriracha sauce
- gardenburgers
- turkey burgers
- tofu!

... pasta with meat is so popular in these parts, is it odd that i prefer my pasta without it?  are you noticing a trend?  hmm.

[post="37027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ewwwww a VEGAN! :o :o :o :o :blink:

oops...

You can make fun of me now.  I think my mind misread it and transposed the tofu there...I dunno.

[post="37045"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i used to be a pretty strict vegetarian (i never did dig the term vegan and all the connotation, but i didn't eat meat/milk/eggs) but i was too lazy to make enough food to keep my pallette (sp) entertained, so i went back to the flesh. but i learned a lot of habits that way, a lottof em good!

i could probably be easily convinced to slip back into vegetarianism at the expense of letting a few animaly things slip in here and there. heck, chicken-eaters are starting to call themselves vegetarians! Edited by chris

I have been known to eat some of the shittiest Chinese food known to man, namely Panda Express. They are truly disgusting, but when I have that craving for greasy nasty chow mein there's only one place to go... That said, I've found a delicious (albeit pricey) place called Wokcano that delivers...YUM though I just spent $40 on a dinner that'll last me two nights...

Can't convince many people to get into Ethiopian food, or even falafel.

[post="37079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hooo, man. ethiopian food, i've gotten into it, but it got outta me pretty quick. falafel is wonderful though. i get a falafel wrap the same place i get my shawarma wraps. d'you like shawarma?

Japanese miso soup = tofu and seaweed

Takes some getting used to, but I really like it now.

[post="37137"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

agreed! i used to hate hate hate soup, but miso made me a new man!

I love brussel sprouts and parsnip, Yum!

[post="37141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Brussels sprouts are yummy, especially when sliced really thinly (on a mandolin), sauteed in butter and served with lime juice.

Parsnips, however, are evil.

Looks like my theory is holding out as so far no one has mentioned anything I like and no one has mentioned anything I like in the other thread... :D Wait! I love hot dogs! :o :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook