Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

Filling the local landfill

50 posts in this topic

I just have to announce that I am sick and tired of finding TRASH in my mailbox from the Obama campaign. It's been coming almost DAILY. Think of how much this $h! is stacking up in our landfills... what a waste of resources and energy, and stupid-ass Obama wants to talk out the other side of his mouth and demand that CAFE go to a ricockulous 60 mpg. What kind of effed-up dream world is this guy living in?.

I'm sure your municipality offers recycling.

It's on that glossy-ass thick paper that won't recycle. It's a total waste. I wish there was a phone number on this junk so I could call them and gently lodge a maniacal tirade at them. I don't want to hear from those people.

You're actually whining about getting stuff in the mail from a politician in October of an election year? You're not the only one, I get crap constantly from the douchebag Republican candidate for governor. I'm sure that if McCain had any money, he;d send out mailers via the Pony Express.

A politician that I have NO love for, yes, I am whining about that. It is a waste and I want no part of it!

It could be worse-he could start emailing you....

That $h! would be blocked in a heartbeat, but not before I send them a nice, nasty little retort. Oh, I am having so much fun letting loose on these bozos.

That $h! would be blocked in a heartbeat, but not before I send them a nice, nasty little retort. Oh, I am having so much fun letting loose on these bozos.

or so you think... :neenerneener:

The union (at my UPS job of course) is backing B.H.O. but I AM NOT.

Today a few of us in the "McCain sux but Osbama sux even more"

camp were talking 'bout this "lesser of two evils" election and I said

to one of the skeptics that Obama is so liberal he'd make JFK look

like Hitler by comparison and a couple mASSholes got offeded. :P

Yeah...

What was it; Obama spent something like 4 million touring the world to talk to people that can't even vote for him, yet people like you and I can't even make our f**kin' house and car payments.

Yeah, he's all for change alright. Instead of feeding the masses :bs:, his 'change' is to blow smoke up your ass instead.

A politician is just that; a politician. Just like the popular kids in school, they aren't really good at anything other than sexual favors for people with power and smiling for the camera.

my family's mail box is getting mail from BO ..my sister registered just recently...i guess they're trying to get them first thing. LOL

why can't we have a national no mail list like how we got a no call list...or at least in some of these states....

Don't forget your deodorant... BO stinks!:)

What was it; Obama spent something like 4 million touring the world to talk to people that can't even vote for him, yet people like you and I can't even make our f**kin' house and car payments.

So instead of using campaign contributions to meet with world leaders (someone he had been criticized for not doing) he should have donated those contributions to you and your neighbors to pay the bills you've brought on yourself? Then you'd be accusing him of buying votes. Some people need to grow up, some people are just making immature comments instead of trying to use logic and facts to discuss their political position.

So instead of using campaign contributions to meet with world leaders (someone he had been criticized for not doing) he should have donated those contributions to you and your neighbors to pay the bills you've brought on yourself? Then you'd be accusing him of buying votes. Some people need to grow up, some people are just making immature comments instead of trying to use logic and facts to discuss their political position.

no no no..Dems love for tax payers to foot bills..so he wouldn't "spend" his money on charitable causes when they want the only "charity" to be the gov, and by "charity" i mean mandated taxes so they either steal from you or raise the prices through taxes/tariffs....

Is that why a Republican president begged Congress to give $700,000,000,000 to Wall Street?

NEED YOU BE REMINDED that this Congress has a LOWER approval rating than the Dems' favorite whipping boy, George Bush? Don't forget that it is CONGRESS and the President that are supposed to be working together to make things happen. Edited by ocnblu

NEED YOU BE REMINDED that this Congress has a LOWER approval rating than the Dems' favorite whipping boy, George Bush? Don't forget that it is CONGRESS and the President that are supposed to be working together to make things happen.

LOL. sad but true.

Here's a thought.

Democrats really piss me off when the charity issue comes up.

You know why?

Simple.

We can all agree that there are rich democrats and republicans, right?

(I'm neither, being a low-middle class republican leaning independent/libertarian)

BUT did you know that in charitable contributions Republicans blow the Democrats

out of the water, for you see it's another case of a B.S. stereotype, the Reps. are

evil greedy millionaires, right? And dems. tend to generous.... err not so much, but

the illusion is there.

I hate big government and by extension I can NOT support ubber-liberal agenda.

Congress as a whole almost always has a lower approval rating than the pres, doesn't matter which party is in charge. And things weren't working too well when Congress was rubber stamping everything Bush wanted, hence the 2006 election which created gridlock because Bush isn't the bipartisan politician he claimed to be in 2000. His idea of bipartisanship is getting less conservative Republicans on board with his uber-conservative agenda. That wont be a problem starting next January, huge Democratic majority in both houses and a Democratic pres will get things done. These may not be things that everyone agrees with, but you cant please everyone all the time.

And 68, the size of the government has grown under Bush, who I wouldn't call a liberal, unless we're talking about money, he's very liberal when it comes to throwing around taxpayer dollars. He's like a less concerned FDR.

Bush isn't the bipartisan politician he claimed to be in 2000. His idea of bipartisanship is getting less conservative Republicans on board with his uber-conservative agenda.

I wish Bush was ubber conservative, he's a $hitty excuse for a Republican.

No self respecting Republican would ever back the Patriot Act.

And 68, the size of the government has grown under Bush, who I wouldn't call a liberal, unless we're talking about money, he's very liberal when it comes to throwing around taxpayer dollars. He's like a less concerned FDR.

I never said anything positive about Bush... I was making

an anti-generalization about the Rep. vs. Dem. stereotype.

That wont be a problem starting next January, huge Democratic majority in both houses and a Democratic pres will get things done.....

How typical of a B.O. supporter to count their chickens when they're still eggs. :wink:

What exactly do you mean by "get things done?" just wondering which anti-USA

agenda, which specific ultra-liberal, bleeding heart silliness you are referring to?

What exactly do you mean by "get things done?" just wondering which anti-USA

agenda, which specific ultra-liberal, bleeding heart silliness you are referring to?

Tell ya what. Give me some specific examples of this anti-USA agenda, or the specific ultra-liberal, bleeding heart silliness and I'll tell you what I think about them.

Spending time and money taking the talk but NOT walking the walk on the "energy crisis."

Refusing to drill Alaska, or make an effort on domestic oil and or refineries while the

Chinese drill right off our shores. :blink:

Flushing our country {further} down the toilet by giving lazy, deadbeat, incompetent

and ignorant people handouts while TAXING the middle classes extra hard.

Selling our country, it's jobs & and it's resources to the lowest/highest bidder...

(gotta red Sofia a book 'casue it's bed time....BBL)

Yeah...none of that was specific examples, they were Karl Rove talking points.

I just have to announce that I am sick and tired of finding TRASH in my mailbox from the Obama campaign. It's been coming almost DAILY. Think of how much this $h! is stacking up in our landfills... what a waste of resources and energy, and stupid-ass Obama wants to talk out the other side of his mouth and demand that CAFE go to a ricockulous 60 mpg. What kind of effed-up dream world is this guy living in? I cannot STAND Barack Hussein Obama.

It's just one of the joys of living in a "battleground" state. I'm getting the same junk mail.

The irony is that PA really isn't a battleground state. Kerry won it in 2004 by 2%, Gore won by 5%, Clinton won by 9% both times. Its been polling steadily for Obama since he won the nomination. You guys shouldn't be getting mail from the Obama campaign simply because its not needed there. Florida, Ohio, Colorado, New Mexico and Missouri are the actual battlegrounds, Bush won them and the polls have been back-and-forth, for the most part.

Edit: For the record, I haven't gotten anything from either presidential candidate. My state rep and the Republican candidate for governor have sent mailers. My Congressional rep has been running tv ads.

Edited by Satty