Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CMG

New generation Dodge Ram

8 posts in this topic

Well, I saw one in person yesterday and I have to say that while trucks usually don't impress me, I was truly IMPRESSED.

It's a great looking truck.

I'm gonna have to get my mitts on one for a test drive!

Haven't noticed one in person yet, but I am flat in love with those bed rail boxes !!

I saw one in a parking lot so I stopped at the Dodge dealer and they had 4 on the lot. They're impressive. The Laramie package looks great. I resisted the temptation to drive it, the sales guy said it rides better than the Toyotas (Dodge/Toyota dealer) they have on the lot. (It's probably not already rusting either) Good job Dodge.

i don't go by the lots, but i saw one on a trailer a couple weeks ago, instantly knew it was a new one, that it stands out is a good thing.

I saw one in a parking lot so I stopped at the Dodge dealer and they had 4 on the lot. They're impressive. The Laramie package looks great. I resisted the temptation to drive it, the sales guy said it rides better than the Toyotas (Dodge/Toyota dealer) they have on the lot. (It's probably not already rusting either) Good job Dodge.

so no bed bounce then?

just don't sit on the tailgate...oh wait you did say its better than tundra.

Keep in mind that this new one doesn't have the leaf spring rear suspension... good for the ride/handling, how it affects durability/longevity we'll have to see.

Edited by PurdueGuy

Keep in mind that this new one doesn't have the leaf spring rear suspension... good for the ride/handling, how it affects durability/longevity we'll have to see.

That was my thinking too....