Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bimmer325

SEMA: Mitsubishi Street Raider

15 posts in this topic

The Street Raider, another in-house concept, is “the ideal truck for towing your Evo to the track in style,” Mitsubishi says. The Street Raider appears smoother than the production truck, due to “shaved” door handles and fuel door, and bumpers blended flush with the body. The inside features unique brown and pearl white leather trim, as well as a Rockford Fosgate sound system. Performance wise, the Street Raider also gets Brembo brakes visible behind 22-inch seven-spoke rims, and sits two inches lower on a non-production air suspension. The real-life Raider’s 4.7-liter V8 remains, but breathes through tuned dual exhaust pipes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooh, that's pretty nice for a truck.

[post="37453"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That was my reaction too, though I think the outcome would have been better if the Raider looked better to begin with.

Anyone noticed they tried to look like Chevy with the big chrome bar right through the middle? They want to confuse you that it's a Silverado SS from a distance :lol:

Wow. Regular Raider = F--- This thing: B+ Although the chrome Cross BAr has been played out too much. Chevy then VW copied it & now Mitsu... <_<

Wow that looks surprisingly nice; better than the Colorado XTreme IMO.

What? No Hemi!!? :P I think it looks pretty good.. especially with the lack of the grey plastic all over.

Perhaps that's part of the mid-cycle refresh, doing away with the gray plastic?

Here are my suggestions: Emboss the Mitsubishi 3 diamond logo onto the center chrome bar and eliminate the logo on the grill. Make the chrome bar match the chrome on the wheels. Make the side mirrors body color and chrome. Use 300C style headlamps. Do these things and this truckcould appeal to wanna-be rappers. :P