Trailblazer Spring Edition

avant1963

Special editions from GM... The Trailblazer and Trailblazer EXT Spring Edition will include: LS - only $1,430 option Silver blue metallic or Red Jewel tintcoat paint XM Sunroof 17-inch wheels P245/17 white outline lettered tires LT - only $1430 Silver blue metallic or Red Jewel tintcoat paint XM Bose speakers Sunroof Running boards P245/17 white outline lettered tires [attachment=92:attachment]

Anybody else notice that the bar no longer goes through the headlights?

[post="38680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Probably to bring it in line with the Tahoe. I'll expect a change like this for the Equinox sometime soon as well. I have to find some more pictures to tell if I like it, though...

Anybody else notice that the bar no longer goes through the headlights?

[post="38680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Was the TB supposed to receive an official update? It looks different and I'm not just talking about the front end. I'm liking the change, though.

Was the TB supposed to receive an official update?  It looks different and I'm not just talking about the front end.  I'm liking the change, though.

[post="38746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I thought those were official updates for 2006?

Special editions from GM...

The Trailblazer and Trailblazer EXT Spring Edition will include:

LS - only $1,430 option

Silver blue metallic or Red Jewel tintcoat paint
XM
Sunroof
17-inch wheels
P245/17 white outline lettered tires

LT - only $1430

Silver blue metallic or Red Jewel tintcoat paint
XM
Bose speakers
Sunroof
Running boards
P245/17 white outline lettered tires

[attachment=92:attachment]

[post="38642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I thought those were official updates for 2006?

[post="38907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It is updated. I must say, I see it in person everyday and it looks nice. My father is lucky enough to have it as a company car.

The front and rear of the car have been updated giving the TB a more refined look.
Having said that, it still looks like the same car but there are some small changes that make it look a little better.
The interior is exactly the same as previous years.

That isn't going to impress this market. People in this area are fleeing to the Xterra, Pilot, Sante Fe, etc. in droves. Putting bows and frills on the Trailblazer isn't going to fool anyone. It hasn't changed in 5 years!

$1430 sounds like a bit much here.

[post="38677"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well considering the sunroof and the 17-inch wheels on LS alone, I can see why/how its worth that much. Any special badging? I'd like to see GM come out with more special editions, a la Chrysler-makes for more buzz. There's no TrailBlazer LTZ, and there hasn't been since 2003-that got folded into an LT model-option, and the main feature it added was just two-tone paint. I know LT and LT-based SS (if not also the LS-based SS-there should be just one, IMO) have the new front-end, and the LS continued as is, and I think the 5300 V-8 is optional on all LS/LT regulars this year.